Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

After 6 months, I tried Ultherapy again, Thermage, Rejuran Healer, Skin Botox...

파우스트 2023-11-18 (토) 02:43 7 Months ago 2166
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Last year, I got my first Ulthera 400 shot... I got it from Jayjun at the time. For a well-known hospital, they tend to offer a bit of a discount... but the director changed... and I had other information, so I changed hospitals. Personally, I think that if you are a woman and don't have much facial fat, I wouldn't recommend Ultherapy, but if you want to lift some areas, I think it's better to have it done in a more delicate and expensive place. Anyway, I went to the factory and took 600 shots of Ulthera on my double chin. I was complimented on how my chin was blown away almost to the point where it had a diaphragmatic effect... It's still the same to this day because once the fat is blown away, it doesn't come back. This time, after doing her nose job, the swelling on her face didn't go down and her cheeks were raised, like bulldog fat, so I wanted to blow it away and there was a double chin left, so I applied for another 600 shots. While I was doing it, I took 900 shots of Thermage, 6cc of Rejuran Healer, and although I don't like it that much, I even got skin botox... (This is effective, but I don't like it because the cycle is short. The risk of side effects is also high...) I'm the only one who can use this much. It's because he's a man with this. I think that even for plump women, the area below the double chin is in mode, but there is nothing like Ulthera around the edges. It really definitely removes the weight... That fat doesn't come off even if you lose weight... And since you're under sedation anyway, there's no reason not to take Thermage or Rejuran (there's a reason not to take it because it's expensive... ㅠㅠ) . The factory type has no sincerity.. hahahaha But there’s nothing we can do about it. It's cheap.

Comment 9
ru**** 2023-11-18 (토) 07:08 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
봄이옴 2023-11-18 (토) 07:42 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

파우스트 Writer 2023-11-20 (월) 13:04 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
랭고 2023-11-18 (토) 19:37 7 Months ago Address
If you're going to do it for the purpose of losing fat, you'd better do lip breathing.
곽두배 2023-11-27 (월) 21:28 7 Months ago Address
What is the difference between Ulthera and Inmode?
화나면물어요 2023-12-29 (금) 11:46 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
jadestone 2024-01-17 (수) 20:37 5 Months ago Address
Please give me hospital information :)
이팰 2024-01-19 (금) 09:38 5 Months ago Address
Hospital information please
융키통키 2024-05-19 (일) 17:08 1 Months ago Address
Skin Botox has many side effects???
Prev  Next  List