Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I received Shurink 500 shots (above the nasolabial fold) + In Mode on one part (double chin) at a factory-type hospital in Daegu. When you start in mode, does it feel like your chin is being sucked by a hot vacuum cleaner? At first, I thought it was worth doing, but Gyeonggi-do was a mistake. It got hotter and hotter, and eventually I started to break out into a cold sweat. After the procedure, I looked in the mirror and saw that there were really crazy bruises. The doctor said that since I tend to bruise a lot, it could last for about 3 weeks. And right away, I had a shoe. I entered the link, but I felt something dirty. Should I say that I felt something sizzling under my skin? I deserved this at first, but as I got it, the pain got worse. In the end, it hurt so much that I had to wait a while and get it again. After many twists and turns, I got it and it had the effect of making me look slightly slimmer. Then, about a month later, I met an acquaintance I hadn't seen in a long time. They asked me if I had lost weight (my weight stayed the same), so I realized that this was effective and became willing to try it again next time!

Comment 1
축구성 2023-09-16 (토) 22:20 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List