Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I felt like my skin was sagging, so I took 300 shots of Oligio . Originally, I was debating whether it was Ultherapy or Ultherapy, but since I don't have any skin on my face, I took Oligio. When I looked it up, I heard that the side effect is that I have a peanut-shaped face. Oligio is less effective, and when I asked the doctor, he said he was an inexperienced doctor about that. People say they do that and they say they won't do that, so their confidence increases. I'm not sure about the effect after the first time, but after just 1 week, I feel like my face has lifted up, and as time goes by, my face becomes more elastic. They say it lasts about 6 months, but for me it was 3 months. Same In the 3rd month, hmm, did the effect fade away? I want to do it again after 6 months!! Looking at what I want, it seems like the right thing to do.. haha ​​It's not a treatment that changes a lot, so I plan to get it periodically every 6 months for calm self-management.
Written by
App

Comment 4
다루누나 2023-09-12 (화) 14:29 1 Years ago Address
I also received Oligio and I think the effects will last for up to 4 months! I am satisfied so I will continue to receive it.
나니라 2023-09-12 (화) 21:22 1 Years ago Address
I also heard that there is a good dermatologist in Sinsa Station, so I went there and got Oligio. It seemed to be effective. Next time, I will get Density, which is said to be more effective than Oligio, and compare!

공쥬꽃 2023-09-16 (토) 20:50 1 Years ago Address
Where is Sinsa Station?

나니라 2023-09-16 (토) 20:57 1 Years ago Address
Doctors!
Prev  Next  List