• EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Filer]

Chin filler, Liftera, toning

한다고예뻐질수있을까… 2023-09-05 (화) 08:20 9 Months ago 965
Hospital
닥터에버스의원 (마곡점)
After losing over 10 kilos this year, my cheeks saggy, I looked older, and the flaws on my face stood out. Since I don't have a pretty and sophisticated face, I thought my skin should be better, so it's been a month since I started going to the dermatologist. Basically, I went to get dual toning and went to the hospital. While I was trying to choose, I received toning treatments at 3 different places. Among them, I stopped toning sessions 10 times at the one that was good and tried lifting. I tried to get Ultherapy or Inmode, but I first consulted with the director before getting it . Then, the sagging wasn't that bad and I didn't have a lot of fat, so I decided to go with Ultherapy. He said that it would get better with just a few treatments of Liftera, and since I had no chin, he recommended 1cc of filler and Juve Look Volume for side cheek sagging , but rather than getting all 3 treatments, he said I should get more injections to see if it fills up, and that's enough to reduce the line. He said that filler would be the most effective treatment for the dark circles under the eyes. I was worried about Juve Look volume and filler, so I said I would think about it. So that day, I got toning, Liftera, and chin filler. I know that toning is effective, and it is the 4th time including the experience, so it is getting better little by little. I could see it, and after Liftera was definitely done, my chin and deep cheeks were raised. The pain felt like someone had hit my chin a few times, but it was bearable. I am satisfied with the chin filler. They said almost 1cc had gone in, but my chin was formed and it became a V-line haha. It felt quite foreign. It was there, but after 2 weeks, it became less so. I got Juve Look volume treatment on my cheeks yesterday because of the dents on the sides of my cheeks, so I'll write a separate review about this haha.

Comment 2
스라박스 2023-09-12 (화) 15:18 9 Months ago Address
Do you know where the hospital is?

한다고예뻐질수있을까… Writer 2023-09-12 (화) 15:35 9 Months ago Address
I wrote the hospital information above haha.
Prev  Next  List