Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I once went to a hospital specializing in lip filler, where I had previously performed the procedure, but the director kept telling me that it would be a waste to dissolve the filler, and that I should fast. I was told that melting it would make my lips too small, so I only melted it a little bit. As expected, I was still not satisfied with it, so I went to Gangnam Unnie instead of the existing hospital. This time, I went to a place with lots of reviews, so there was no wait as long as I expected, and consultation with the director was also possible. The staff were also friendly. Since there were so many people, it seemed like a hospital with a group coming from China. It felt like it was crowded. They gave me allergy injections before I got it because they said I might be allergic to hyaluronic acid. Maybe that's why I had an allergy, but it wasn't as bad as it was today. I thought in advance that even if I said I was allergic, it might not come up today. They didn't give me an injection. They just did the procedure without any anesthetic cream. The doctor didn't seem to see my lips properly with his unfocused eyes, and even when the injection to dissolve the filler went in, he just poked it without any kneading or molding gestures. I'm really anxious about this part. ㅜㅜ Before, I put it all over the place with great care, but this time, I just put it in the middle of both sides of my upper lip, and once on the right side of my lower lip. And the allergy is at an all-time high, so it's shocking. It's red vertically between the eyebrows, nose, philtrum, and lip line, and my lips are like this. The swelling would last for 2 weeks, and the allergies were so bad that I was prescribed 2 injections. I hope it dissolves well, but I'm really worried about the procedure, which doesn't even have a douche and just involves injections. Even though everyone said this, did it dissolve well? This is why I think I should have it dissolved at the hospital where I had the filler done or at the new hospital.

Comment 7
비옹 2023-09-06 (수) 19:10 9 Months ago Address
나도 한쪽만 볼록튀어나와서 지금 녹일까말까 고민중인데ㅜ
다잇다고하면 2023-10-23 (월) 00:45 8 Months ago Address
하ㅠㅠ 나도 입술필러 너무 맘에 안들어서 녹여야하는데
걱정이야....
뱅커꽁아 2023-11-03 (금) 12:30 7 Months ago Address
주물주물 안해도 약이 퍼져서 잘 녹아요!!
뚜치뚜치 2023-11-05 (일) 06:48 7 Months ago Address
나여기어딘지알겟닼ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
dankbar 2023-11-22 (수) 01:41 7 Months ago Address
헐 .. 혹시 어딘지 알 수 있을까요