Dr.
조영민
Hospital
청담안즈피부과의원
Price
238 만원
Days
126 days
Ulthera 500 shots + chin tip V-line botox + square jaw botox + skin botox (sedation anesthesia event) This was my first procedure in my life, excluding the 2 square jaw botox injections, and they also recommended Rejuran + Lily injections, but I couldn't do this due to financial issues ㅜㅜ Human hair I heard it would leave bruises, so I decided to wear Ulthera because I didn't want to go to work with a bruised face (I didn't even tell the company that I had called Ulthera). My friend went to the hospital while preparing for her wedding, and we went to Korea University. In fact, I wasn't interested in surgery or procedures until I did this, so I went there without even looking into it much! I had severe skin problems, so I made a reservation right away when I heard they were doing an anesthesia event. Ulthera also said that if you don't have skin on your face, you'll get cheek depressions or look older. I said I would pay attention to that part and avoid that part. Of course I didn't feel any pain because I was sleeping, but when I was under sedation, they put too much medicine to remove phlegm in my throat, so my throat hurt for almost 2 weeks as if I had a bad cold. It's been 4 months since I did it, and something about my face has changed since about 2 months. I've heard a lot about it, so I'm not sure, but I think it's effective. I think I'll go again next year

Comment 6
뿌셔777 2023-08-20 (일) 23:08 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the review!

앤톤 Writer 2023-08-20 (일) 23:10 1 Years ago Address
thank you for reading ;)
베뉴 2023-08-20 (일) 23:16 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review, I will keep it in mind!
현햄 2023-08-21 (월) 11:53 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the review! I think it helped!
뽀나리 2023-12-31 (일) 19:56 8 Months ago Address
아 정말 고마워!
이팰 2024-01-03 (수) 14:55 8 Months ago Address
고마워요
Prev  Next  List