Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Filer]

Lips+Aegyo Filler, Inmod, Liftera, Contouring Injection, Square Jaw+Skin?Botox Review

흐아앙아방방 2023-08-20 (일) 05:31 10 Months ago 1758
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
The history of my petit procedures.. It will be updated when I receive a new procedure . 1. Lip filler (2 years ago) After correcting Mija, my thin and narrow lips have dried up even more. It was so impossible to cover even with an overlip, so I decided to look around, and there were quite a few reviews, and I received Juvederm at a place where lip filler seemed to be the main thing as there were quite a few reviews and a YouTube director designated it. ..Seriously, it's gabby..But I'm the type to live as I am, so I'm not particularly concerned about it and I'm living well (but I'm going to melt it soon) I plan to melt it and get it again with Restylane elsewhere . I'm so happy The front has become really pretty It's just a problem when viewed from the side It's my fault for choosing the wrong hospital or having bad luck Hyung's heart face is very complex, so I got it at the hospital where I got lip filler! It seems that Fx+forma took about 15 to 20 minutes? It's probably a memory of applying anesthetic cream, it didn't hurt and it was just warm . (I received it once for a 20-year-old issue without money, and it didn't work.) 2.2 In-mod (last year) Last winter.. I came to the in-mode pompu and looked at A-sister and went to a place where only in-mode was done near a house that was cheap and lasted for a long time and went 3 times . I didn't really care about , so I only did fx 3 times!! fx 15 to 20 minutes at a time, 2 weeks? 3 weeks? The memories I had at intervals made me feel sick because they didn't give me anesthetic cream. . It seems that there is a slight effect...? (The chin line really survives) If I have money later , I want to receive FX at least once periodically. I received it from the factory around autumn or so, and I tried it because it was cheap . He said he didn't feel sick!! Even though I applied anesthetic cream, Lee Shirim?? I came here and it hurt like a servant mode. I didn't see the effect because I had to do it once anyway . really!! My teeth and gums are so perfect!! Ha... 4. Skin Botox (last year) Due to memory issues, I forgot whether or not what I received was Skin Botox. I did it together when I received Liftera, but isn't it a skin...? I remember getting injections on my chin and cheeks and getting embossed, but what is that ? I remember having a model lol 5. Contour injection (probably 2 years ago) I think I got it once or twice at the factory, but I didn't see any effect~ 6. Square chin Botox (probably 2 years ago) I did it together when I got the contour injection Hmm. ..I don't know the effect. Well, maybe the effects I received are non-steroidal, so the effect may be insignificant. I was afraid of irregular bleeding, so I think I was beaten without steroids by paying more money unconditionally.. Maybe? 7. Aegyo Filler (2 months ago) Rjd My blah blah eyes that came to save my life Originally, it's a little round eyes with thin double eyelids in the in-out line, but I really recommend it . 10,000 won... It's expensive, it's natural-looking, so I made it as natural as possible, and it's really satisfying. Now that I have some money, I went to a place with a one-man head instead of a factory type, but I didn't recognize it well and was cheated, so I went to a terribly obscure place with only 1 review in Sungyesa. I guess I was lucky ! However, don't live without a plan like me, find out well and go to famous places with many reviews!! In case you don't know... I don't know how much capacity I put in, and it's still two months old, so I don't know the side effects because it hasn't spread. However, as of August 23, the charm filler is the best procedure in my life! +)8. I like the review of Aqua Peel that I just used as an extra ...? Do you think it was long? What? Let's just do home care with that money. There are a lot of good videos on YouTube these days, so I think it's better to do it while watching it.

Comment 8
힐링밤 2023-08-20 (일) 13:05 10 Months ago Address
Wow... Thank you so much for each review haha ​​I'll refer to the information
로오플 2023-08-22 (화) 13:41 10 Months ago Address
reference
하하국하 2023-08-22 (화) 14:07 10 Months ago Address
Thank you so much for the information haha
아기햄스터 2023-08-29 (화) 15:02 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
오도록 2023-08-30 (수) 01:21 10 Months ago Address
Thank you so much for the information!!
민트양 2023-09-05 (화) 09:48 9 Months ago Address
Wow, thank you for the information. It helped a lot!
동글1 2023-09-09 (토) 00:08 9 Months ago Address
Can I get information about the aegyo filler hospital? ㅠㅠ I'm so desperate...
뚯슈 2024-03-16 (토) 14:46 3 Months ago Address
오 자세히 알려줘서 고마웡
Prev  Next  List