Dr.
대표원장
Hospital
뷰티앤영의원
Price
90 만원
Days
365 days
In August of last year, I was looking for fillers on the front cheeks and decided on B. I put lip filler and 1CC in the corners of my mouth and imported front cheeks under the eyes and domestically produced a total of about 900,000 won. The filler still remains well and there seems to be no side effects. Once, when I was tired, one side was swollen, but after resting well, it came back. The impression has changed a bit because of this . It's nice that it's filled up, but what can I say, my eyes look a little stuffy? But it seems to be better than not doing it. When I went to retouch it, it seemed that I put it in almost the same amount again, so that's a bit of a wisdom..? Naver review service gave me dark circle injections under my eyes, but I didn't know what it was and I was just told that I would know, but I was surprised that it made more bruises and swollen eyes; I was resting anyway, so it didn't matter, but it was embarrassing that I was bruised and swollen more than the filler and didn't explain it in advance.
Written by
App

Comment 4
비니럽 2023-08-19 (토) 12:07 10 Months ago Address
Oh, I have a lot of bruises...
Quxqhx 2023-09-29 (금) 01:07 9 Months ago Address
멍이랑 붓기 얼마나갔어?? 효과는 있었어??

오리너구리2 Writer 2023-09-29 (금) 09:48 9 Months ago Address
필러 멍은 며칠 안갔어! 멍이랑 붓기는 일주일정도 있음 돌아오는거같은데 난 다음날부터 마스크 쓰고 돌아다니고 효과는 있어 지금 1년됐는데 아직 남아있어!!
뾰롱공주퉁ㅌ 2023-10-30 (월) 01:18 8 Months ago Address
헐 나 고민중인데 눈이 더 작아보이거나 답답해보일까봐ㅜㅜ남들도 아는정도로 눈매 영향 있어?
Prev  Next  List