Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

Mini-lifting (chin line) 1 year and 3 months retention...

우쭈쭈님 2023-08-18 (금) 16:09 10 Months ago 789
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It's been 1 year and 3 months since I had mini-lift surgery... Maintenance? If you look at the picture, you can see it~ I'm working hard on weight management after the surgery, so I'm maintaining it so that the fat doesn't rise again . ...Face...fat sagging and so on. I saw the change myself after tinkering with mini-lifting + liposuction (ACQ) that didn't feel burdensome... Investing time... paying money... even though it's a waste to take care of yourself while recovering haha ​​Skin care and weight management It became natural~ Rather, I felt like I gained the driving force to manage and manage mini-lifting surgery~? The incision is very fine, and looking at other people's reviews, there are many different types of mini-lifting, such as on the ear or inside the hairline. I had to improve the sagging mainly on the chin line, so I made an incision under the ear. There was no deformation of the ear shape, and there were no scars? Now I can't even see it haha;; Maybe it's because I matched the earlobe line with something, so it's not even a tee. I'm good at mini-lifting.

Comment 6
주주퀸 2023-08-18 (금) 17:37 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

우쭈쭈님 Writer 2023-08-21 (월) 16:00 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
애쁠빠이쪼아 2023-08-18 (금) 17:50 10 Months ago Address
미니리프팅 선배님이시네용ㅋㅋㅋ 전 올해초에 디에이에서 했거든요 유지력 진짜 짱짱하니 좋아보여요
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

우쭈쭈님 Writer 2023-08-21 (월) 16:00 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
slxx 2023-08-22 (화) 10:36 10 Months ago Address