Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I got it once last month, and I'm going to get it for the second time next week. Even though I apply numbing cream, it really hurts every time the injection goes in, but I have to endure it for the sake of my skin... haha. It was nice that the director administered the injection very carefully by hand. My skin wasn't bad to begin with. It's normal, but I'm tired and not in a good condition, so it's dull and puffy, but after about 2 weeks of getting the injection, I'm so happy haha. I just have to close my eyes and endure the pain and get another shot.

Comment 7
하잉잉이이 2023-08-05 (토) 16:33 1 Years ago Address
Rejuran and I have hard, painful acne on our skin... Have you had any side effects?

뚠시리 Writer 2023-08-05 (토) 16:36 1 Years ago Address
It came up around the 3rd week, but it came up again in the same spot as the acne that had appeared before I got Rejuran, so I didn't think it was Rejuran. I just got a steroid injection right after the acne appeared, and it went away without any symptoms.
김김킴 2023-08-05 (토) 19:31 1 Years ago Address
There are no bruises?

뚠시리 Writer 2023-08-05 (토) 19:37 1 Years ago Address
Oh, of course it came up haha, but it wasn't anything serious, there was just one part that lasted a long time. About 2 weeks?? But makeup was enough to cover it up, but I went to work without makeup at all and people around me asked me why I had bruises.
조은지마귀할망구 2023-08-05 (토) 21:04 1 Years ago Address
병원 어디서 맞으셨어요? 저는 청담라인 성형외과요. 여기  다른 건 모르겠고 리쥬란 힐러 숙련도랑 스킬이 높은데 가성비 값.
봉봉립립 2023-08-06 (일) 03:50 1 Years ago Address
엠보 너무 아픔 ㅜㅜ 손주사가 그래도 믿을만하구,,,, 전 3번째에는 별 효과 못느꼈는데 3번째도 혹시 맞으실거면 후기 부탁드려요
두도지 2024-05-14 (화) 03:01 3 Months ago Address
통증에 비례하는 리쥬란 다시 맞으러 가야하는데 엄두가 안날정도로 아픔ㅠ
Prev  Next  List