Dr.
하정임
Hospital
오스킨성형외과
Price
16 만원
Days
60 days

Before the filler, the dark circles looked severe because there was some dark circles in the area under the eyes, but after filling them with filler, they looked a little less. However, as I heard, the most difficult area for filler treatment is under the eyes, so even though it has been almost a month and a half, the filler is gradually moving downward. It went down and was hard to the touch, so it eventually melted. Of course, as time passes, there is a possibility that it will spread further and settle in, but I was stressed by the fact that the filler injected area looked slightly convex at a certain angle under the light, so I decided to melt it. They were kind and even gave me injections to dissolve them for free... I'm wondering if I should get under-eye bags since my dark circles are a comprehensive case of discoloration and blood vessels showing through. ㅜㅜ
Written by
App

Comment 10
쑤러브 2023-08-03 (목) 12:55 1 Years ago Address
Under the eyes are more effective than fillers... ㅠㅠ Especially for dark circles...

지렁이잉 Writer 2023-08-03 (목) 12:56 1 Years ago Address
My under eye area isn't very convex, but will it still have some effect? I'm really worried...
미미미미12 2023-08-03 (목) 13:51 1 Years ago Address
Umm....look for reviews ㅠ

지렁이잉 Writer 2023-08-03 (목) 14:44 1 Years ago Address
Yes, that should be it. ㅜ.ㅜ
나난ㄴㄴㄴㄴ 2023-08-03 (목) 13:55 1 Years ago Address
I am a typical case. The dark is very deep, but there is no fat. In cases like that, if you try to cover up your eyes, everyone, including doctors and managers, will stop you;;; They said surgery wouldn't work, so I'm using Ultracall instead of filler. I still have one more month left to wait for the effect after the last treatment, but I'll tell you if it's effective.

지렁이잉 Writer 2023-08-03 (목) 14:45 1 Years ago Address
울트라콜 결절 이런 문제 땜에 고민 중 ㅜㅜ 이번에 처음 맞은 거야?

나난ㄴㄴㄴㄴ 2023-08-03 (목) 17:57 1 Years ago Address
응 다크 심한것도 짜증나고 눈물고랑 경계도 짜증나서 비싸지만 3회 질렀어

나는 결절은 아직 없구 눈바로 밑이 좀 확실히 밝아진거같긴함.
근데 아직 고랑은 깊어보여서 ㅠ 화장하면 눈밑은 예전보다 확 환해지는데 뭔가 고랑은 아직 비쳐보이는 상황이야 ㅠ

마지막 남았는데 원장님 믿구 간다 ㅠ
나도 다크가 평생 고민이었어서 이번에 확 질렀어

결절? 걱정운 안했는데 멍이 ㄷㄷ 장난없음
2주동안 안경쓰고 다님

나난ㄴㄴㄴㄴ 2023-08-03 (목) 17:59 1 Years ago Address
사진으로 보기에 예사 눈은 나만큼 고랑 경계 진하지 않은거 같은데 난 아직까진 울트라콜 추천중임 ㅎㅎ