Dr.
모름
Hospital
클럽미즈9라미체성형외과
Price
2000000 만원
Days
60 days
I was introduced to Lamiche Mom Cafe and went for a consultation. After washing my face and taking a Markview photo, the vice director? consulting. Please explain while looking at my skin. They gave me a rough idea of ​​the recommended laser treatment and asked me to discuss the rest with the director. Since it was 2 million won for 7 basic laser treatments and 4 partial laser treatments , I thought it was 7 visits, but in reality, it was only about 3 visits, and each visit involved a combination laser treatment. The cost is more than 600,000 won per time hahaha. They don't know which director will take the procedure, and although it is possible to designate, there may be a long wait (10 treatment directors) Consultation and treatment separately...;; It was a complete factory, about half of them were foreigners, and I was surprised by the scale of the staff. The system seemed to work well, but the waiting was extremely long.

Comment 2
티티밍 2023-07-18 (화) 22:45 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the good information
샐러리주스 2023-07-20 (목) 17:29 1 Years ago Address
I also get acne treatment here and it costs over 300 lol. But I think I visited about 5 times?? I also took Roaccutane ㅠ Anyway, I was treated and felt good because the acne was eradicated, but after a month it came back hahaha ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List