Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I also have some cheekbones, but I have temples above my cheekbones...? I was stressed out because the margins of my face looked wide. I happened to find out that there was a temporal muscle botox. I also grind my teeth a lot and heard that it was effective for that as well. So I went for the square jaw botox, which was something I only used occasionally, so I got it together. Is it because of the bruxism? He also said that the effect would be good for the square jaw because the muscles are developed, and that the effect would be visible after about 3 weeks. I felt it in the chin before when I had it done elsewhere, but I didn't really feel it and other people responded by asking me if I lost weight, so I don't see any difference, and I don't see much of a difference in the temporal area. … My headaches seem to have improved a bit, but outwardly there doesn't seem to be any change. In particular, when I lie down next to the pillow, should I say that if I cut to the area where the injection was administered, my ear in the opposite direction will ring?; From next time, I’m only going to get botox for the square jaw…

Comment 5
미부 2023-07-14 (금) 08:04 1 Years ago Address
측두근  맞지마ㅜㅜ 교근 맞으면 보상근으로 측두근이 커진다 이거 맞을수도있는데 측두근이 엄청커서 맞아도 작아지는건 효과 없고 거의 두통으론 효과본다고 하더라

챼니 Writer 2023-07-14 (금) 19:38 1 Years ago Address
헐 글쿠나..ㅜ 알려조서 고마워 !!
미부 2023-07-14 (금) 08:12 1 Years ago Address
그리고 귀밑 침샘도 맞아도 효과을 못보는게 근육 구조라고해야되나? 깊숙이 있어서 보톡스가 안닿는걸로 알고있어 침샘은 턱밑에 맞아야 효과 볼수있엉
유닝블리 2023-07-14 (금) 13:47 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ이래서 잘 알아보고 해야하는것같애
애플쥬쓰 2023-07-20 (목) 12:25 1 Years ago Address
측두근은 머리잖아 ㅠㅠ 진짜 최소한만 건든다는 생각으로 해야해ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List