Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

Review of V&MJ Ulthera and Skin Booster together (3rd week)

미래쓰 2023-07-12 (수) 18:21 1 Years ago 1069
Dr.
김영주원장님
Hospital
엠제이피부과의원

As time passes, the effects start to become noticeable! Compared to last week, my facial lines are becoming much clearer haha. At first, I thought it was a diet effect, but my weight and belly fat stayed the same.. (I didn't actually exercise..) What's really surprising is that after receiving contouring injections or Botox, there is a certain amount of relief. I can see it, but since it appears naturally rather than looking like I've had a procedure done, it actually makes me look like I've lost weight. That's why I like it because it looks more natural. Since I also received a skin booster, it seems to have an effect on my skin texture and even fine wrinkles. I actually have some fine wrinkles around my eyes. But these days, even when I smile, it doesn't seem that big. When I first found out about it, I thought it was really good that I got it together haha ​​The skin booster hurts so I guess I should get it while sleeping a lot?? I really recommend Mirajet! I got the Mirajet and it really didn’t hurt!! Of course, I haven't received it directly by injection, but I think it would have hurt if I had.. haha. Anyway, the effect is becoming more and more noticeable and my face is gaining elasticity, so I feel like I look younger, which I really like. Haha. They say that your face needs to be plump to be able to apply makeup well and not look old. I think that's really true haha. After a month or two like this, it will get much better, right?

Comment 7
성예린 2023-07-12 (수) 18:24 1 Years ago Address
you are pretty
머니따 2023-07-12 (수) 18:32 1 Years ago Address
You are really pretty
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
김김킴 2023-07-12 (수) 19:40 1 Years ago Address
넘넘 이쁘당
코뚫려라 2023-07-12 (수) 21:54 1 Years ago Address
확실히 날렵해지신듯!
유기농양배추즙 2023-07-17 (월) 21:21 1 Years ago Address