Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

Review of Thermage 600 shots and Allergan (3 months)

발이슷하 2023-07-07 (금) 16:45 1 Years ago 892
Hospital
엠제이피부과의원

I think I think every day that I wish my skin would stay like this for the rest of my life..haha These days, whenever I look in the mirror and see if I put on good makeup, after washing my face, I suddenly feel that it has really improved! I don't think it would have gotten to this point if I had just received Thermage! I also received Allergan Dual Fit, but it seems to have better synergy with this. Now the fine wrinkles on my face have completely disappeared and the thick wrinkles are barely noticeable. My friends asked me how my skin got younger haha. I heard that I got laser lifting and everyone asked me to recommend it hahaha Plastic surgery or skin care usually brings a lot of self-satisfaction, right?? But since it looks different to others, satisfaction seems to be multiplied haha. You all know that, right? Does your skin look really clean even if you can't see your pores? In addition, the fine wrinkles disappeared and the jaw line became slimmer, so my level of satisfaction was the highest. I thought spending money on my skin was fun! It's been 3 months now, so I'm relieved that the effects can still be maintained for a while longer, but I'm starting to feel like it's a waste of time. Still, I plan to enjoy this moment as much as possible haha.

Comment 3
하2염 2023-07-07 (금) 22:55 1 Years ago Address
I'm not sure about Who because it's an app. You just have to be satisfied, haha.
김김킴 2023-07-07 (금) 23:58 1 Years ago Address
Your skin is also very good
잌끼 2023-07-12 (수) 15:11 1 Years ago Address
Awesome, so pretty
Prev  Next  List