Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

V&MJ Ulthera 400 Shot + Custom Skin Booster Review

미래쓰 2023-07-03 (월) 18:18 1 Years ago 1223
Dr.
김영주
Hospital
엠제이피부과의원

Originally, I went there thinking about titanium, but Dr. Youngjoo Kim told me that Ulthera suits my skin better, so I switched to Ulthera and got a skin booster along with Ulthera! Skin Booster is a unique combination of three boosters, right? Normally, when I go for a consultation, they only add Rejuran Healer, but they said they do a combination of 3 of the various skin boosters to suit my skin condition! And this is the first time I learned about Mirajet. I heard that if you receive skin booster through Mirajet, there is no pain and you can receive it evenly on your face, so it is evenly distributed to your skin. So after consultation, I received 400 shots of Ulthera + 12,000 shots of Mirajet (3 types of skin boosters). This is how I received it! It's been about 2 weeks since I had the procedure, and the results are clearly visible! It's not like this, but I feel like there's a little bit of a difference from before?? The lines seem to be a bit thinner than usual, and although they are not thick wrinkles, the fine wrinkles seem to have disappeared and the pores seem to have shrunk a bit?? I feel like it's just starting to take effect! Maybe that's why my skin condition seems to be always good these days, but I'll wait about a month to compare the effects properly!! So far, it feels like it's getting better than before? Haha.

Comment 3
헬레나k 2023-07-04 (화) 02:20 1 Years ago Address
Isn't it very expensive there..? Custom Ulthera was famous, but it was too expensive ㅠㅠ How much did you pay?

미래쓰 Writer 2023-07-05 (수) 17:47 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
pppol 2023-07-07 (금) 03:23 1 Years ago Address
Miraetsu I am also looking at that hospital with interest. Can you tell me the price too?
Prev  Next  List