Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Lifiting]

It’s been 2 weeks since I took 400 shots of Ulthera + Skin Booster.

서부미인 2023-06-27 (화) 18:05 1 Years ago 1426
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

------------------시술후--------------

<------------------시술후-------------->

------------------시술전--------------

<------------------시술전-------------->

<------------------After the procedure--------------><------------------Before the procedure------------->It's still too early to post a review, but haha, it seems to have worked, so I'll leave a before and after review. I was concerned about my nasolabial folds and marionette lines around my mouth, so I looked into laser lifting and got the treatment! When I first looked into it, I was worried about whether I should get a lift or injections. So, I looked for a hospital while reading reviews and heard that Ulthera was effective for wrinkles, so I ended up getting the treatment at v&mj! Since it was my first time doing it, I received 400 shots, and Dr. Kim Young-joo applied the event, so I also received a skin booster. The skin booster is called a custom booster, and he gives me a combination of things that suit my skin type. I received it with Mirajet, so the pain wasn't that bad! Also, I guess I have thick skin haha. Even though it was painful, it was bearable...! However, if I had had the treatment for a longer period of time, I would have asked to take a short break. The Ulthera treatment is not immediately effective like thread lifting, but it seems to be slowly rising. Even when I touch the skin texture a little, it feels jagged from the inside of the skin. I think it builds elasticity, so I hope this feeling lasts longer haha. I'll come back to leave a mid-term review in a month..!

Comment 6
크로콩 2023-06-27 (화) 23:07 1 Years ago Address
It's great haha
hgyuu 2023-06-27 (화) 23:11 1 Years ago Address
I think the face line is organized!

서부미인 Writer 2023-07-11 (화) 18:28 11 Months ago Address
thank you haha
esther9261 2023-06-30 (금) 08:47 1 Years ago Address
No need to sleep? I'm so scared
로오플 2023-08-22 (화) 13:42 10 Months ago Address
Feeling slimmer
널위해서라면 2023-09-06 (수) 03:19 9 Months ago Address