Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
About 10 years ago, regular nose fillers disappeared quickly, so I was looking for semi-permanent fillers and went to the most famous plastic surgery clinic in Busan at the time. During the consultation, they recommended a semi-permanent filler called Perform, saying that it was a cost-effective filler. They said that it was a filler that lasted more than 5 years, and when I first got it and got a retouch a few days later, my nose seemed to have become neater and higher, so I was satisfied. However, after about 1-2 years, it got a little lower. Still, I got by without any major discomfort. After 5 years, my nose was almost completely gone, but the problem was that I could feel the bud between my eyebrows. Semi-permanent fillers never go away. It's been 10 years, but I can still feel the filler in my nose. There are no particular side effects except for the occasional big pimple on my nose, but I'm worried about whether I should get it removed. Those who are thinking about semi-permanent should know that it will never go away.
Written by
App

Comment 1
돌인 2023-06-24 (토) 14:15 1 Years ago Address
that's right. It doesn’t even have to be a long-lasting filler. I was worried that it would melt and clump up, so I only paid off the nose filler with a short period of 3 months, about 3 times in 1 year about 10 years ago. Before I had rhinoplasty about 6 years ago, even though my nose was like a man, it didn't clump up and became lumpy. If I get rid of everything, I have to get rid of the missing parts.
Prev  Next  List