Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
✅ Report the event written on the homepage of Cheongdam ㅇㄲㄹD Clinic Pain -free Rejuran + water light injection + skin botox + whitening stain injection + LDM management + cryo soothing management ✅ Treatment Carbon dioxide called laughing gas here? I was anesthetized with anesthesia and my throat was dry. I thought I was going crazy. It's about to want to ✅ Review A lot of people say that it's good for drying the inside, but I'm not . Still dry. It feels much drier than before. Should I have had Chanel injections... And this hospital says that they put in a lot of things, but I don't think it's going to work again because I didn't see much effect as much as I put in. Too expensive for the effect

Comment 4
밤새로이 2023-06-17 (토) 16:45 1 Years ago Address
The skin seems to get better for a few days after taking the skin booster, but if it doesn't hit it, it will return to its original state right away.

라뽕브 Writer 2023-07-09 (일) 21:39 11 Months ago Address
It's been 2 weeks since I've been with my skin, and I feel like my skin is dirty like a person who has rapidly aged.
Aㅏ몬드봉봉b 2023-06-17 (토) 17:37 1 Years ago Address
Rather than that, Lillid and EXO are more suitable. Rejuran has a slightly elastic feel, but these ones have a moist and soft feel, and the price is much more reasonable!!!

라뽕브 Writer 2023-07-09 (일) 21:39 11 Months ago Address
I need to find out about EXO next time. I want to get rid of my inner dryness.
Prev  Next  List