Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[레이저후기]

For acne marks and scars, I received Fraxel and Shining Peel.

주희 2017-12-16 (토) 22:30 6 Years ago 737
I still have acne, and I wanted to get rid of marks and scars, so I visited a dermatologist. So far, I have extruded, Shining Peel (6 times) + Fraxel (5 times) . The red acne marks are definitely getting better, and maybe it's because I took the medicine for less than a month in the beginning, so the acne is less. But the scar seems to heal really slowly.

Comment 5
귤이귤귤 2017-12-17 (일) 00:59 6 Years ago Address
How about Fraxel??? I paid a lot of money 3 years ago, but the effect was honestly not good for the price.

주희 Writer 2017-12-17 (일) 15:21 6 Years ago Address
[@Gyulgigyulgi] It's good for acne scars, but I don't feel much effect on acne scars. The doctor says it's getting better, but if you look at other people's reviews, don't expect acne scars to be filled 100 percent. Still, I think it's better than not doing it because it does gain some weight. I've done it 5 times so far, but I don't know if I can feel a big change after 10 times.
낙가 2018-01-03 (수) 23:19 6 Years ago Address
No matter what you do, the scars won't go away.
todear 2018-02-17 (토) 00:24 6 Years ago Address
How long did it take all together? And right after the procedure, is your face very red?

주희 Writer 2018-02-22 (목) 17:47 6 Years ago Address
[@todear] As for the total period... I'm still doing it... lol I think I'll finish with 10 Fraxel and 10 Shining Peels. It is appropriate to receive Fraxel once every 3-4 weeks. My face is a bit brown for about a week. It's a rough feeling. On that day, my face is very red. The more number of treatments, the less blushing, but it's still a red face. Shining Peel feels just like something hot sweeping through it. I don't feel much blushing, and compared to Fraxel, I don't know the effect, but it feels very weak.
Prev  Next  List