Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Filer]

Are there any people in particular for whom Aestefil is not effective?

likedavid8… 2023-06-14 (수) 20:13 1 Years ago 735
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Some people have seen that Aesthetic Peel suits them well and they have really gained volume. For me, after using Aesthetic Peel, I see more and more volume for a few days, wondering if collagen is really created, but then it disappears again after a week. Some people would say that the water was gone or the swelling was gone, but the pores were getting smaller and more plump, as if collagen was being formed? It's different from just swelling , but I don't know why it's gone. Do I need to get fat grafting again? I'm so sad. I've already spent over 1 million won on esthetic peel alone, but it's not working, so I think I'll have to spend another 1 million won in the future. Rather than doing that, I think it's better to get a fat transplant. Sleep anesthesia I hate it so muchㅠㅠ

Comment 5
진모네 2023-06-16 (금) 05:01 1 Years ago Address
I had the treatment three times, one month apart, for over a year.
미니야미 2024-01-16 (화) 22:07 7 Months ago Address
They say that the water goes away in 5-7 days and collagen starts to build up little by little after 2 weeks, reaching its peak in a month. So, you have to get another shot a month later, and so on a total of 3 times.
유니춘식 2024-04-18 (목) 07:45 4 Months ago Address
I heard it's a big difference from Sculptra.
메텔메텔 2024-07-04 (목) 08:07 2 Months ago Address
스컬트라보다 낫다는 말이 많던데... 비슷할거같아

그래놓고뭔말이야 Writer 2024-07-04 (목) 08:09 2 Months ago Address
난 진짜 효과가 1도 없다 내 얼굴은 어찌된 거야 돈만 왕창 나가고ㅠ
Prev  Next  List