Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
About a month before my wedding, I went to get skin botox, and they said they gave me pebble chin botox as a service. Suddenly, the woman at the skin clinic in COEX had no real skills... Because of that pebble chin botox they gave me as a service, even though I didn't ask for it, I was completely chapped from the bottom of my mouth, even when I smiled. Only one side went up, and only the left side was hot and painful. When I got the injection, I was so upset on the day of the wedding. My face was mismatched... Even the honeymoon photos were mismatched... The wedding video was all ruined... My lower lip on one side was completely fixed and it was too much for me. It's an infuriating memory, but recently on TV Chosun, there was a female director of a dermatology clinic. They even blocked reviews of that hospital. I'm so angry. It's a photo and video that will last a lifetime, so I forgot about it, and then something about that female director came up on YouTube and appeared on TV. As I watched it coming out, those memories came back to me. Now, time has passed and it has almost disappeared, but my chin still feels like it is the same. I am the only one who knows that.. I hope everyone finds a competent director.

Comment 6
콩빈츄 2023-05-15 (월) 14:57 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

가정의학과는다시는안… 2023-05-16 (화) 00:45 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

june888 Writer 2023-05-16 (화) 09:32 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

june888 Writer 2023-05-16 (화) 09:31 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
초코지니 2023-05-17 (수) 02:15 1 Years ago Address
omg… I’m also looking into botox ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
주주걸 2023-05-31 (수) 05:13 1 Years ago Address