Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I'm planning an upper eyelid surgery. I decided to have the line removed after hearing opinions from people around me that the semi-permanent eyeline tattoo I got more than ten years ago was too thick and that the line would appear to cover my double eyelids after surgery. In fact, the first removal was done at another hospital, and I got information that sedation anesthesia was available, so I asked around and went to this place. The director was very kind, and even though I had a lot of questions, he explained things without rushing and I had the procedure very comfortably. Of course, I didn't feel any pain during the procedure. The bruising and swelling after the procedure was much less than at the first hospital. Although it has not been completely removed after a month, the color has faded a lot and I think it will return to the natural feel of the old eyeliner after a couple of more treatments. For those who are planning to remove eyeliner. I wrote this because it was a hospital that I could slightly recommend.
Written by
App

Comment 6
승돌이 2023-05-22 (월) 02:14 1 Years ago Address
유용한 정보 감사해요~ 수면마취가 가능하다니 다행이네요
wwwwwaaaa 2023-05-22 (월) 03:16 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워요!
얍냡햡 2023-05-22 (월) 10:32 1 Years ago Address
궁금했는데 정보 감사합니다
밍뀨90 2023-05-22 (월) 15:34 1 Years ago Address
나 정보좀 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
나 수면 아닌곳에서 지금 1회차 하고,