like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[레이저후기]

Fraxel Dual Review

fairkim 2018-04-25 (수) 11:31 6 Years ago 718
Two years ago around this time, I received Fraxel Dual three times at the U Clinic in Gangnam Station. (Alex Poror + Afinite + Fraxel Dual) x 3 package, and the cost was around 1 million won including VAT. When I visited, I kept my personal items, washed my face and applied anesthetic ointment, and after 30 minutes, I used Affinity, Alex Poror, and Fraxel Dual in that order. Afinite feels like a higher compatibility with Aqua Peel, with a stronger suction power. Pore laser treatment was performed because although laser treatment is important, it is important to clean the pores before the treatment. It's not something that can be described as pain, but it just feels like something is sucking the skin hard, and it feels refreshing, perhaps because the sebum is sucked out. A doctor other than the director performed the procedure. Alex pores used Clarity's laser, and when I searched, I found a lot of searches called Alex Toning. I was curious and asked, and he said that it was correct to use the Claritissa laser, but that it could also be used for pores depending on the mode. It is said that the effect is to remove hair or residue in pores, and if this description is correct, it seems that the hair removal function was used for pore cleaning purposes. Alex's pores were treated in two modes. In the first mode, a strong wind comes out at the same time every time a laser shot is fired. When you get an injection at the hospital, if you hit the buttocks and release it, it makes you feel less pain, so there is almost no pain and it also has a cooling effect. The second mode is a mode that provides a strong sensation of heat and sends lasers to various parts of the face. In severe cases, you may feel a burning sensation that is so intense that you may wonder if you are getting burned. There is no redness when you look in the mirror after the procedure, and you only feel heat at the time of the procedure, and there is no pain left. A doctor other than the director performed the procedure. Fraxel Dual is quite painful. Even though I was under anesthesia, it hurt a lot, and I bled a lot during the procedure, so the nurse kept wiping away the blood. I searched and found that 6 passes is normal for Fraxel Dual, but they did not do 6 passes for the entire face. For those in poor condition, 5~6 passes were performed properly. (Remember about 3~4 passes for good parts) The procedure is performed directly by the director. After completing all procedures, a cold compress was applied. Rather than just covering the area with a cold towel, a cold wand-like machine is used to provide soothing care for about 5 minutes. Afterward, the procedure is completed by soothing the patient with a cold pack for 20 to 30 minutes. There is a regenerating cream sold at a dermatologist. It is an expensive cream, costing about 50,000 won, but I honestly didn't like it. I'm not sure if it's soothing or not, and it felt like my sebum secretion increased when I applied that product. The cream I originally used at home was better, so I applied it a few times and ended up using it as a body lotion. The redness of my face lasts for almost a week. It's not red for a whole week, but it's very, very red for about 2-3 days, so I recommend staying at home. After 3-4 days, the redness is somewhat covered with sunscreen, so you can go out, but it's a bit embarrassing because dead skin cells stick to it. Regenerative care is provided one week after Fraxel Dual treatment. (Included in initial cost of 1 million won) We provide packs and electromagnetic induction nutritional care, and you can add Aqua Peel depending on your choice. I added Aqua Peel, but adding it costs 1 million won written at the top and a separate additional cost. With the discount, there was an additional charge of about 30,000 won per Aqua Peel. I had some illusions because it was my first laser treatment. I did not see a dramatic effect, but I did see a slight pore reduction effect. Actually, I couldn't feel any improvement after the procedure. If you tell the hospital that you want to see before and after photos, they will send you the photos by email. When I looked at the before/after photos, I could see that the pores were slightly reduced. Because pores gradually shrink, and the amount of shrinkage is not as much as expected. It doesn't seem easy to notice the improvement from someone who sees it every day. They say it has various effects other than just pores, but I couldn't feel it because I don't have any problems with other areas (elasticity, wrinkles, scars). In summary, there was a clear pore-reducing effect, but the degree was not great, and it was a gradual effect rather than an immediate effect. There may be individual differences, but the effect does not last forever and seems to return to its original state after 1-2 years. Overall impression of the hospital Because the hospital is small, you will encounter quite a few other customers during the procedure (if you encounter each other with a red face due to the procedure, it will be embarrassing). There are not many treatment beds, so it is difficult to lie down and rest for a long time after the treatment due to turnover issues. The timetable and patient flow were well planned, so I was able to receive the procedure smoothly without any delays. I don't know if you're still around after 2 years, but I got the feeling that the counseling manager is very passionate about sales (do this, do that too). It would have been nice to have a consultation with the director, but there was no separate consultation time with the director, and he was kind when I asked him various questions before and after the procedure.

Comment 1
우누러나먀 2018-04-26 (목) 15:55 6 Years ago Address
감사합니다!
Prev  Next  List