Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
If your square jaw is really noticeable, tying your hair up makes it more visible, but my square jaw looks slimmer when I tie my hair up. My chin is pretty straight, so I thought that if it was just pointed out, it would make my face look more mature and alive. I went to Inmode and got chin filler about two months ago. To be honest, it didn't suit my face. Basically, my chin is the same width, but they added something to make it pointy, so my face got bigger and my facial features got more narrow... haha. I was so annoyed that people around me noticed and thought, "Huh?" I got it, but it didn't work out at all. My mom also said my face got longer... Anyway, it wasn't as good as I thought. I spent a lot of time taking pictures and looking in the mirror for over a month, worrying about it. Haha. Anyway, I really thought I had to melt it down to survive, so I went to get it melted. It didn't melt at once, so I was worried that it would stay the same even after 10 times. The second time I had it done, I went to a different hospital and the bruise was really bad, but I'm happy because it looks like my original chin length . If you've heard that you're pretty enough, I think it's best to just live like that. Really...ㅎ After getting chin filler, I looked at old selfies and thought, "Why is my chin so pretty?" I wanted to have my face like my past, and I felt like I'd become an idiot who spent money to make myself ugly. So it'd be nice to become prettier, but that's a problem in itself, because now I want to keep doing other things. This was a review for Amtoon.
Written by
App

Comment 11
ㅇㅎㄱ 2023-04-26 (수) 06:46 1 Years ago Address
턱 필러 오래맞으면 엑스레이때 구멍뚫려있다는 사진도 봣음 필러가 무거워서 뼈가 미세하게 내려앉나봄
됒옞 2023-04-26 (수) 16:17 1 Years ago Address
필러는 진짜 많이 알아보고 맞아야되는거같아요 ㅠ
다메 2023-04-28 (금) 12:16 1 Years ago Address
필러는 은근 녹이는 후기가 많은거 같아서 고민이 망ㅎ이 되네요 ㅠ
인천공항 2023-04-29 (토) 13:45 1 Years ago Address
혹시 필러 어디서 녹였는지 여쭤도 될까요??ㅜㅜ저도두번했는데 아직도 안녹아서요ㅠㅠ

과일존맛 Writer 2023-04-30 (일) 00:09 1 Years ago Address