Dr.
남자분
Hospital
메이퓨어의원 (수지점)
Price
2 만원
Days
90 days
I have never had facial treatment before. I went to the hospital without thinking because I was worried about elasticity and forehead wrinkles. I was surprised because there were so many people. There was a person sitting on a chair in a narrow hallway with a white cream applied that looked like an anesthetic cream, and there was also a person waiting. I first received counseling from the counselor. I didn't know much about dermatological procedures, so I showed the condition of my face and asked about it, and he recommended various things... But since I went without knowing anything, I was tempted and ended up paying around 130. While I was waiting, I saw this person passing by, and I immediately looked up the side effects and thought I needed to find out more, so I canceled the laser treatment and only got Botox. Sitting on a hospital chair, disinfecting your forehead and applying ice? However, a male teacher came and asked me to wrinkle my forehead, and in an instant, he left the room in three steps. This is the first time... Is this the end? “Yes, that’s the end.” I came out at the end and paid 20,900 won. I don't know if the consultation fee is included. When I got home and looked in the mirror, I noticed wrinkles between my eyebrows...^^; (Ah... what did I do when I got there... I guess I got hit between my eyebrows too...) Anyway, I don't know if it was because of this for a month after that, but I had a headache. After about 2 months, it got better. Now I only shave my forehead. The wrinkles are definitely gone and it seems like there's a glow there only? I have a feeling. Maybe that's why other wrinkles appear more easily, so I'm looking into Ulthera Thermage. Toward Sinsa Station.

Comment 6
sonta 2023-04-25 (화) 15:32 1 Years ago Address
이마보톡스 맞고 두통 있는 사람이 은근 있는 것 같네요 저도 요즘 고민중이에요 주름 생기는 것 같아서ㅜㅜ

asbb Writer 2023-04-25 (화) 21:34 1 Years ago Address
전 거울 볼 때마다 이마 주름이 신경 쓰이더라고요. 이러다 자리 잡겠다 싶어서 아무 생각 없이 하고 왔네요. 매일 두통이 있었던 건 아니고 며칠 걸러 하루 또 하루 건너 하루 그러다 점점 주기가 길어지더니 3개월쯤 된 지금은 그 두통은 거의 사라진 듯해요. 사실 평소에도 두통이 가끔 있었는데 두통의 느낌이 달랐기에 보톡스 때문인가 보다 하고 있죠. 요즘 전 잔 주름 때문에 바셀린을 아주 약간 크림에 같이 섞어서 바르고 있어요.
유쾌비빔밥 2023-04-25 (화) 21:12 1 Years ago Address
저도 하고 싶어요ㅜ

asbb Writer 2023-04-25 (화) 22:48 1 Years ago Address
전 그전에 한 번도 시술을 해본 적이 없어서 걱정이긴 했었는데 가장 걱정되는 부분 한 건 좋은 경험이었어요. ^^
대구병원넘적어 2023-04-27 (목) 00:20 1 Years ago Address
헐 ㅠ 필러도아니고 보톡스 맞는데도 두통이 있나요..! 저도 예정인데.. 걱정이네유 ㅠ
또재51 2023-04-27 (목) 09:47 1 Years ago Address
이마 보톡스도 볼륨감인가?? 궁금하다 이마필러 후기들만 봐서
Prev  Next  List