Dr.
프쌤
Hospital
위드톡스의원
Price
38 만원
Days
60 days
My friend had front cheek filler here and saw that it went well naturally, so I went for a consultation for chin filler, but there was no director, so I applied to a nurse and went to see the director right away. The director is not a kind and kind person, but is he a bit of a sensitive artist? It feels the same. During the consultation, I felt confident and proud of my skills, so I was very satisfied with the procedure. I was thinking about implant surgery because I have no chin and protruding mouth, but I think it was a good idea to get fillers first. It was a very meticulous treatment style, and thanks to that, I got the jaw line I wanted. I didn't feel much pain after applying anesthetic ointment, and the treatment area was slightly red, but I was able to resume my daily life right away. They said they would check the progress again in a month and retouch if any parts were lacking. The cost of the procedure was set on a fixed basis, and there was no obligation to write a review or any other discount events.

Comment 3
해뫰 2023-04-25 (화) 02:32 1 Years ago Address
When I look at Naver now, the hospital information doesn't come up. Has it disappeared?

김당근 Writer 2023-04-25 (화) 04:10 1 Years ago Address
No, it's still there! It has merged with Gangnam 12 Clinic and you can inquire there.

해뫰 2023-04-25 (화) 14:48 1 Years ago Address
I wanted to go after seeing the review, but the only one that came up at Gangnam 12 Clinic was Director Kim Eung-gu. Who is the teacher?
Prev  Next  List