like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Dimple]

Review of dimple surgery 3 years ago

출근시져 2018-08-03 (금) 10:47 6 Years ago 957
Three years ago, I had a petit surgery dimple that was said to be a summer surgery. At that time, when it comes to dimple surgery, two of them were the most famous, but I went to one of them. It was 30 for each side.. How much was it ? First of all, I thought to only do one side, so I went and waited. It didn't hurt at all, so it was right after I did it, so I liked it because it was so pretty. I wanted to do both when I was calculating the cost, so I said I would do it again now. each. I paid for it , but I should have looked into it... For a day or two, I really liked the shape and it was pretty. But on the third day, the inflammation started to come up right away, the shape was inflamed, pus filled and swelling was swelling. ..The cheeks are swollen and full, but the scar from being stabbed with chopsticks has healed and I was so afraid that the dimple would loosen or maintain its shape . Isn't it, it's been said that a lot has already healed in a day, but it comes back when the inflammation subsides? That's exactly 3 weeks. The dimple surgery didn't hurt at all, but it was inflamed, so it really hurts so much that I can't open my mouth, I can't chew, it's swollen, it hurts to talk, it hurts to laugh, and it was hell. It's stiff and you have to force one side to go in strangely as if you were stabbed with a ballpoint pen. I'm annoyed.. But they asked me to do it, and they asked me to do it for a year, so I had to go back to 100% like before. I want you to get the treatment again.

Comment 4
123 2018-08-03 (금) 21:25 6 Years ago Address
Oh , I have to recognize the dimensional surgery.
코수술하면이쁠텐데 2018-08-03 (금) 23:04 6 Years ago Address
보조개 하고팠었는데 나이들면 주름처럼된다해서 안했었는데;;;
안하길 잘했네요ㅜㅜ 근데 한쪽이 이상하면
돈내고 딴데가서 하는게 낫지않을까요ㅜㅜ
아무쪼록 힘내세요~~
지워ㅣ니ㅣㄴ 2018-08-04 (토) 15:12 6 Years ago Address
헐 힘내세요ㅠㅠ 저도 하고싶얶는데 물린 상처같니 땋 있다는 후기가 많아서 포기했었어요
또비 2018-08-10 (금) 22:11 6 Years ago Address
보조개 해보고싶었는데 무섭네요;;
Prev  Next  List