Dr.
여자선생님
Hospital
리앤영클리닉
Price
820000 만원
Days
60 days
Review of 3 treatments of Jube Look, which is said to be good for scar pores. Treatment price: 8,200,000 won (event price) for 3 sessions of Juve Look + water glow injection + cryo. It is said that the effect does not appear immediately after the treatment and that collagen is gradually refilled, so I signed a contract for 3 treatments and almost paid for it. I received treatment three times over a three-week period. Juve Look has a similar ingredient to Sculptra, but the particles are much smaller and there is almost no risk of nodules forming, so it is said to be good for pores and acne scars, but honestly, after receiving it three times, the effect was just because it hydrated Juve Look. It is a method of injecting the skin with Hicooks. There is a slight redness after the procedure, but the traces disappear in about a day and a half, which is good because the downtime is short. However, since there are no traces, I feel a little doubtful as to whether I received the treatment properly. Consultation manager after the second treatment When I asked him, "Why isn't it working so well?", he said it would get better as time goes by, but I think it was a waste of money anyway. The effect compared to the price is so minimal that it is not recommended. Those who are considering Juve Look treatment for scars or pores would be better off looking into Intracell or Potenza.

Comment 6
구글이 2023-03-27 (월) 13:33 1 Years ago Address
Is Juberuk effective?

정원챠챠 2023-04-24 (월) 02:47 1 Years ago Address
I was advised to get Juve Look for nasolabial folds, but it was pore treatment...?!!!!???!!!???????
Roomss Writer 2023-04-25 (화) 17:19 1 Years ago Address
I didn't find the Juve look very effective.
크크투투 2023-05-03 (수) 18:11 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it’s that expensive, so how can it not be effective??? It's too much
성성형혈 2023-05-06 (토) 22:14 1 Years ago Address
I was just looking into Juve Look. Thank you for the information.. Can I get some information about the hospital? ㅠㅠ
장꾸니 2023-05-07 (일) 16:19 1 Years ago Address
I'm looking for Juve Look...the effect seems to vary from person to person...but I'm really disappointed that I spent that much money and got no results ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List