Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I think I've had it done about 4 times over the past 3 years, including retouching, but the downside of filler is that it loses volume over time, so for 3 weeks right after the procedure, your nose will be puffy, especially since on the day of the procedure, only your real nose will be visible... I recommend going home right away haha . After about two or three months, it looks naturally pretty, but it gradually spreads , so I have to retouch it again, and since I put it again where the filler went before, it's only a matter of time before it spreads to the side. The end of the nose filler is ultimately nose surgery, and I personally experience it. In the middle, I get an injection to dissolve the filler. I tried dissolving the entire area and re-doing it a week later, but it's only a matter of time before it spreads anyway... In the end, I'm thinking about nose surgery right now lol. I heard that nose surgery is difficult with fillers, so I recommend saving up money and getting nose surgery first instead of getting fillers.

Comment 5
치즈열무 2023-03-24 (금) 08:44 1 Years ago Address
나도 필러후회  3번 맞고 ㄱ뒤로는 안맞음 오래못가니까
요거트감자칩 2023-03-24 (금) 23:29 1 Years ago Address
수술예정인데 필러랑 실 넣은거 너무 후회해요
봄동동 2023-03-25 (토) 20:42 1 Years ago Address
필러하면 코수술이 어렵구나..몰랐어
치치애기 2023-03-29 (수) 20:58 1 Years ago Address
필러 한 번 맞았는데 바로 수술 하고 싶어졌ㄷ
무무이루 2023-04-23 (일) 17:57 1 Years ago Address
여기서 한거야?
Prev  Next  List