Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Filer]

Don't apply filler anywhere when you're young.

1I1i 2023-03-16 (목) 21:28 1 Years ago 1931
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I am a person living in the entire province. Around the winter when I turned 20, I realized I wanted to have a sharper chin, so I went to a hospital that advertised a lot and got chin fillers. After consulting with the director, I went in thinking that the results would be good because it was a factory-style hospital and there were a lot of people there. The director, who said it would look natural by adding only 1cc, made my chin even. After inquiring again at the hospital and visiting, he said it was because the amount of filler was small and recommended adding an additional 2cc. The hospital added an additional amount without even a word of apology. After asking if it would be okay, a total of 3cc was added, and I lived with a protruding chin like a humped old man. Now that a lot of time has passed, it feels less like that, but it is still difficult to make a natural connection with the side of the jaw. From what I remember, he was not the representative director. He had a face that had undergone a lot of plastic surgery and petit procedures, and he looked like he was in his mid-40s. Please do not perform petit procedures in these factory-type hospitals. I still regret it.

Comment 7
예쀼닝닝니닝 2023-03-16 (목) 22:21 1 Years ago Address
I think you definitely have to be careful with the filler.
파인애플0227 2023-03-16 (목) 23:06 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
연어사랑해 2023-03-17 (금) 04:51 1 Years ago Address
I'm from Gwangju too, and there are many times when I feel sad because local hospitals have many limitations. I sympathize with you. Thank you for the valuable information.
두번째12 2023-03-17 (금) 06:38 1 Years ago Address
저도 광주 필러 부작용...
지방에 기술 한계인가ㅠㅠ
만두abc 2023-03-17 (금) 20:41 1 Years ago Address
소중한 글 정말 감사드립니다ㅠㅠ
버텨보자 2023-03-26 (일) 00:08 1 Years ago Address
저도 광주인데 병원명 알려주실수있나여...
모란지 2023-06-09 (금) 22:06 1 Years ago Address
진짜 필러잘하는 광주병원 찾기힘든듯요 ㅠ
Prev  Next  List