Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Fraxel Legato Review

스키니라떼 2018-07-07 (토) 23:23 6 Years ago 628
In about 4 years, I've had 5 fraxel 5 times and 3 legato sessions. I was very stressed at work, so my menstruation stopped for 7 months . Considering that Fraxel has become common, is Legato an upgrade? I know it happened, but the effect seems to be better with legato, but the principle of both cuts the skin? It makes the skin feel very thin because it is made flat... It's just my personal opinion!!! I have blackheads on my nose. I think that those who take this nose pack and pull out like strawberry seeds will see the Fraxel effect, but it's my personal opinion that Fraxel won't be very effective for those who don't get lumps like seeds but only long sebum like earthworms and threads . It's not that the pores are enlarged and the sebum becomes lumpy, but the sebaceous glands are over-developed.... It's like a puddle, so you can't cut it off to make the skin flat, right?? So I didn't see any effect.... Instead, I noticed a little effect on the marks caused by the trouble, but it didn't have any effect on the nose pores I was concerned about. Please think carefully. The price is a lot cheaper these days.

Comment 4
백사랑둥 2018-07-08 (일) 03:10 6 Years ago Address
I'm also worried about my pores, but there doesn't seem to be an effective way yet.
바라비봉 2018-07-13 (금) 18:44 6 Years ago Address
It's a common review that the skin becomes thinner.. I'm thinking about giving it a try because there are cheap ones and packages too.
통삼겹구이 2018-12-05 (수) 00:38 5 Years ago Address
would you like to do it?
dkddkdk 2022-04-25 (월) 13:44 2 Years ago Address
Thank you for your review.
Prev  Next  List