Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I received a full ruby ​​laser treatment at a plastic surgery clinic to remove blackheads and blemishes on the nevus of Ota, which comes up just by searching. I was told to do a second round, but when I went for the second time, they said I could just do the first round, so I just did it the second time. I expected my skin to be very smooth and without any blemishes, but it wasn't like that, there were still laser marks. But do you think some of the dark blemishes have disappeared? If you're not expecting dramatic Yeon-yen skin, it's okay if you go with the mindset of getting a full face of blemishes once in a while. However, since I waited a year before doing it, I think expectations may have been too high and the cost-effectiveness is poor.

Comment 2
어떻게하지힝 2023-03-02 (목) 15:54 1 Years ago Address
That's what lasers are like. People with thin skin need to be even more careful.
ㅇㅇㅇ0 2023-03-07 (화) 00:51 1 Years ago Address
I also received counseling for Ota's nevus, but the area is large, so I just lived with it after 5-6 consultations. Still, I'm jealous that it ended after just 1 session.
Prev  Next  List