Review after 4 years of Koratherapy (new skin acupuncture) treatment

복코라니 2023-02-19 (일) 21:19 1 Years ago 4774
Dr.
모름
Hospital
해율한의원 (논현점)
Price
240 만원
It's already been 4 years, but if I talk about the conclusion, there is no skin damage or side effects. I can't remember the cost of the operation, but I think it was in the early to mid 200's. I'd like to compare it with a picture, but I couldn't show it because I didn't take a selfie at the time because my skin was too pale. Anyway, I received 5 treatments. In the 1st and 1st rounds, you receive acupuncture to recover from the skin wound, and in the 1st and 2nd rounds, there is a roller with needles, and you keep pushing and soothing the skin with it . I received it 5 times like this, and to say the conclusion, my acne has improved a lot. Instead, my skin didn't change very dramatically. It came up, but the dent is still noticeable? But there are no side effects and this wasn't bad. Speaking of pros and cons, the pros and cons are listed below. (It rises little by little) No side effects. Cons: Expensive compared to other procedures. It hurts and takes a long time. (This depends on how many scars are on the skin.) During the week after the new skin acupuncture treatment, it was difficult to go out because of a blood scab after attaching tape to regenerate. During the recovery period, you should not eat alcohol, cigarettes, fatty meat, etc. (You just have to live a vegan life.) The pros and cons are the same as above. In addition to that, an additional tip is that the procedure causes redness. All of that will disappear and the effect will be greater if you undergo the procedure. But at the time, I was preparing to go back to school, so I tried to get all the treatments done before I went back to school, so it was a case where I didn't see any effect because I had to wait for a week. So if you're going to get a procedure, all the redness will go away. Reason for Recommendation No dramatic effect, expensive, but no need to worry about side effects. And is there any effect? Now, when I apply sunscreen, the scar cover has come up to a certain extent. So I guess I might go back. Of course, it's expensive, painful, and it takes a long time to recover, so I don't plan on doing it now. Still, if I had to do just one scar treatment, I would be new. Usually, ㅎㅇ and ㄹㅅ are the most famous, but I did it in ㅎㅇ.

Comment 4
로카나 2023-02-20 (월) 00:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

복코라니 Writer 2023-02-20 (월) 00:53 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

로카나 2023-02-20 (월) 02:08 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
eunmii 2024-07-30 (화) 10:28 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List