Dr.
모름
Hospital
닥터쁘띠의원 (일산점)
Price
4 만원
Days
90 days
I received it 6 times for 44,000 won including VAT. It may have gone up even more now... I didn't feel any pain from the 1st to the 5th time, so I smiled and liked it, but on the last day, I thought I was getting stung by a bee. Maybe it's adjusting the intensity... While I was taking it every 3-4 weeks, my hair hardly grew, so it was effective. I thought it was good, but more than a month after the 6th episode, it started growing again. The director there said that it takes about 20 to 25 treatments to remove the hair semi-permanently. But the thickness of the hair has become a bit thinner and it feels like it has shrunk to about 2/3. I don't think it really matters if you get bran hair removal at a factory. It's a simple procedure that takes only 30 seconds.. ㅇㅂㅈ is cheaper, but the device is an upgraded version of Dr. Petit, so I came here. Hair does not grow well while receiving laser treatment, so I recommend getting it in the summer!
Written by
App

Comment 5
유하ㅇ 2023-02-09 (목) 00:01 1 Years ago Address
Laser hair removal is a must in life!! It’s not an option, it’s a necessity.
호팝스 2023-02-09 (목) 00:34 1 Years ago Address
Armpit laser hair removal is effective even if you get it at the factory.
윤프로디테 2023-02-09 (목) 00:57 1 Years ago Address
Bran is essential in the summer haha. After using it, there is no thinning, so it is convenient.
알로에쥬스 2023-02-09 (목) 01:14 1 Years ago Address
I guess I should start soon
쵸다니 2023-02-09 (목) 14:18 1 Years ago Address
It's a must for summer... I should get it too haha.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
Prev  Next  List