Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Botox]

Skin Botox.. Don't think about it easily..

통실이88 2022-04-29 (금) 18:54 2 Years ago 18705
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
시술 후

<시술 후>

시술 후

<시술 후>

시술 전 생얼

<시술 전 생얼>

I see a lot of fine wrinkles on my skin, and I smile a lot, so I tried to get wrinkles around my eyes, so I looked into Skin Botox. If you look at YouTube, what are the most basic and side effects of the procedure? Among my friends, there are children who do it regularly, and it seems to be more popular than I thought, so I looked closely at the app reviews in the neighborhood and went to the place with the best reviews and the most reviews. In less than a week, my younger sister was suddenly eating, so why did her impression change so much? It was like this. At that time, I honestly forgot about the injection itself, so I couldn't understand it, but her mother told me it was because she got Botox. So, I quickly looked in the mirror and made a facial expression.. My eyes twinkled and I smiled, and the charm on the right is gone and the left half is gone. As the muscles that make up the aegyo flesh did not receive strength, the fat in that area sags and the fat bag sticks out like a 50-year-old woman.. Maybe it was because of the shadows, and the dark circles were all over the place. Surprised, I searched for 'skin botox side effects aegyosal' and found quite a few people like me. I called the hospital. Then they just said that there were no cases where they had such side effects after receiving the procedure; And once Botox works, there is no answer other than to wait until the effect goes down . I found an orbicularis muscle exercise on YouTube and continued to do it frequently, massaged my eyes and applied a warm compress to my arrogance. Now, after two and a half months, aegyo has returned. However, the fat bag has not yet fully returned, and even though I continued to make facial expressions, massage, and dry, I got a lot of fine wrinkles that I didn't have before . These days, I hear a lot about whether I'm in a bad mood, and I seem to have heard all the negative stories about whether I'm in a bad mood or not. If possible, don't get hit... Even if it's true, be sure to talk about aegyo and avoid the area around your eyes. The place where I met was also a proven hospital that had very good reviews and was run by one representative for a long time. It's not like I went on a weekday and got hit without sincerity at a busy time. But if side effects happen to me, it's 100% right? Please avoid botox around the eyes please.. The eye muscles were paralyzed, and the dry eyes got worse, so my eyes were always red. Even when I blinked, my eyes always felt less closed.. I don't want to go near the botox injection again..
Written by
App

Comment 17
은하수미리내 2022-04-29 (금) 19:02 2 Years ago Address
Huh, I didn't know because I only read the praises on the internet ㅠㅠ Hehehe
쪼로기 2022-04-29 (금) 20:19 2 Years ago Address
I have to be really careful.. ㅠ
웃는광대요 2022-04-29 (금) 22:00 2 Years ago Address
Skin Botox, be careful around your eyes ㅠㅠ But I'm glad it's back when it's gone
짱쭈 2022-05-01 (일) 11:12 2 Years ago Address
Botox also got my chin and I got fat.. The forehead was fine, but I think I need to see a doctor.
룰룰 ㅎㅎ 2022-05-02 (월) 01:42 2 Years ago Address
be careful
렌쓔 2022-05-02 (월) 02:05 2 Years ago Address
Heck Botox has a lot of side effects too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
뽀로리이이이야 2022-05-03 (화) 02:08 2 Years ago Address
Skin Botox... I wanted to try it once... Botox can't be taken lightly.
akekdi 2022-05-05 (목) 12:36 2 Years ago Address
Don't do skin botox.. When you laugh with me, the nasolabial folds are paired, so only one wrinkle and one lip is fixed .
금일시재 2022-05-16 (월) 10:52 2 Years ago Address
Oh my gosh, I must be upset.
youmgg 2022-05-20 (금) 05:53 2 Years ago Address
I also got skin botox, and my twins got smaller, my eyes were hard to open and my eyes were stiff and hard. Second, I hate my eyes because it's so uncomfortable. It's better if it's a couple tapes... I also did hot packs and everything else. It's been 2 weeks now... I hope time passes quickly...

통실이88 Writer 2022-09-22 (목) 02:08 2 Years ago Address
I'm all back!!
안경맘 2022-06-11 (토) 12:55 2 Years ago Address
There are side effects like that. Thanks for posting your review. I'll take note.
Iuiu8 2022-06-18 (토) 07:15 2 Years ago Address
It's scary
qkwjelk 2022-06-27 (월) 02:13 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

통실이88 Writer 2022-09-22 (목) 02:08 2 Years ago Address
I'm all back haha ​​Don't do any other treatment for nothing, just stay away from the mirror and wait
클린심 2022-10-14 (금) 21:10 1 Years ago Address
헉 다 돌아왔다니 다행이예요ㅜㅠ 스킨보톡스는 부작용 없는줄 알았는데 무섭네요
좋은 글 감사합니다
asdfg88 2023-02-07 (화) 10:04 1 Years ago Address
후기 고맙습니다
Prev  Next  List