like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[필러시술]

Review of chin filler

윤곽지방이식코 2016-07-29 (금) 03:50 7 Years ago 3213
Is it February 17th this year? It's been 5-6 months since I got it. I got it from a domestic product, but I can't remember exactly what it was. I think it was Neuramis. The hospital said it would last about 6 months to a year. I don't think they do a lot of domestic products... I previously had a full face fat transplant and suffered from swelling that lasted for too long, but it really went away in less than 1-2 months... Even though it's only for one area, it's 6 months for this price. I felt like I would be so happy even if it went away, and I feel like I still have some left, so I'm quite satisfied. I also thought that the filler takes a lot of work from the doctor, so if it goes bad, it could fall out. I am satisfied with the maintenance period, but I felt like they were being too sloppy during the procedure, and honestly, the shape wasn't what I wanted, so I'm thinking of going to another hospital for a domestic product next time. Oh and!! This may be just my opinion, but I don't have a chin. But since I have a chin, I can't say anything... It feels like my chin stands out next to it?? At first, it looks very slim, but depending on the angle, the square jaw feels very full... So, I'm planning to get square jaw botox at the same time. Pebble chin Botox didn't seem to be necessary.

Comment 2
천연태닝 2016-07-30 (토) 23:52 7 Years ago Address
저는 오래 간다고 자갈턱 보톡스랑 같이 했는데
오래 유지되더라구요...
저도 무턱인데 효과 많이 보고있어요
테일러힐 2019-04-25 (목) 19:11 5 Years ago Address
맞아요 하고나면 너무턱만 뾰족해져서
무턱아닌케이스는 이물감은 어쩔수없는거같아요
Prev  Next  List