like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[수술후기]

protruding ear surgery

멍한 2016-07-18 (월) 15:47 8 Years ago 1534
There aren't many reviews about protruding ears, so I'll just share them briefly. ■ Hospital & Fees I think the bar was around 250. ■ Operation time about an hour and a half ■ During surgery, the operation is performed under local anesthesia, so keep your eyes open during the operation. The anesthetic injection is given, and like an ear piercing (or to a lesser extent), there is a slight tingling and then no pain at all. (I remember falling asleep in the middle...) ■ After surgery After surgery , I put a huge amount of bandages on both sides like earplugs to put pressure on them . It is absolutely not possible, and when you return home, you must return with your guardian. On the way home, as the anesthesia wears off, you feel a heavy pain. However, if you take the painkiller separately, you will be fine. (I was in a position where I was not allowed to take any medications for health reasons, so I took Tylenol tablets that I could take, but I didn’t take them much) I think I did this compression bandage for a day or two, After being disinfected at the hospital, the doctor looks at the shape of the ear one last time. I remember that the stitches were pulled out after 1 week to 10 days. (It didn't hurt at all) For up to two weeks after the ear surgery, it was reddish and swollen like a blood bruise inside, but don't worry as it slowly subsides and returns to the original skin color. The swelling doesn't come down to your face, so you can rest assured. I don't know if anyone has had ear surgery if I just put my hair down keke What should I do with the ending... Anyway, I'll share it hehe

Comment 3
오레오쉐이크 2016-07-19 (화) 08:50 7 Years ago Address
귀때문에 스트레스 받는분들 많던데
잘 보고갑니다
상꾸 2018-03-04 (일) 10:24 6 Years ago Address
가격이 대부분 다 그리비싼가요? ?  병원이름점여!
테일러힐 2019-04-25 (목) 19:11 5 Years ago Address
배우중에 한사람있던거같은데..
귀엄청컸는데 되게작아졌더라구요
귀면 너무불편하겠어요ㅠ
Prev  Next  List