Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
His body was so thin that his bones were visible, but he had some facial fat. In particular, I got botox for the square jaw and salivary gland botox because of the bulge below the ears, but the results weren't dramatic. I saw a lot of posts saying that in-mode wasn't effective, so I thought about it and ended up getting the FX full face treatment today. First of all, I don't feel like my cheeks or double chin are big yet, but I can see that the bulge under my ears has decreased. It has definitely decreased. I wonder why it only took effect here. What is it? First of all, I plan to receive it again in two weeks and continue to receive it from now on. The hospital was a factory-type hospital in Gangnam, and I plan to just go closer to my house from the next time. As for bruises, I was told during the consultation that my skin was thin so there would be a lot of marks, but there were definitely a lot of them. There are bruises that look like red lines... I think I'll have to stay away for a while... And if you're thinking of getting an in-mod, I need to clearly tell you which part of the fat you want to reduce. I didn't know anything and just received it thinking they would take care of it, but even though it was a full face, it was a bit annoying because there were some areas that had not been treated... ㅠㅠ They also did the parotid salivary gland area after I told them at the end... ha... 1. What are the in-mode effects? there was. 2. If you are going to go in mode, make sure to appeal to the area you want to reduce. ※And I have a question: I only received FX for 20 minutes, but after 10 minutes, it really started to hurt as if I was on fire. I just endured it without saying a word, but at times like this, do I have to say it hurts? Is there anyone who knows if there are any side effects like weight loss or anything like that? It felt like I was being used with a real iron.

Comment 11
2런저run 2022-12-19 (월) 20:23 1 Years ago Address
It's a safe device so there won't be any side effects. Thank you for your hard work.

ALCOHOLFRE… Writer 2022-12-20 (화) 07:56 1 Years ago Address
thank you! hehe
서더리 2022-12-19 (월) 22:02 1 Years ago Address
fx로 팔자도 받은거야?? 팔짜쪽 효과나 입꼬리아래쪽 심술보? 쪽은 어떤거 같아?

ALCOHOLFRE… Writer 2022-12-20 (화) 07:58 1 Years ago Address
팔자랑 입꼬리아래쪽 다받았는데 음.. 입꼬리아래쪽은 글케 안심했어서 잘 모르겠구 팔자는 그대로인거같애ㅠㅠㅠ 시간지나면 줄어들려나...후

서더리 2022-12-20 (화) 17:00 1 Years ago Address
팔짜는 증말 ㅠㅠㅠ 가격은 어느정도해?? 그냥 가까운 동네 공장식가야하나 고민된당
도도도222 2022-12-19 (월) 23:28 1 Years ago Address
얘기하면 강도 조절 해주신대요! 너무 아프면 얘기하세요

ALCOHOLFRE… Writer 2022-12-20 (화) 07:59 1 Years ago Address
강도가 있는거였군요 ㄷㄷㄷ 담부턴 말을해야겠어요 ㅎㅎㅎ
코할예정이고 2022-12-20 (화) 09:28 1 Years ago Address
나도 어제 했는데 강도조절해서 멍도 딱히 안생겼고 그렇다고 효과 없진 않아
윰이이이 2022-12-20 (화) 16:44 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.