Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Review of Episode 2 of Shrink Universe: I have chubby cheeks and my skin is thick and dry, but after the Shrink treatment, my skin became softer and thinner? I felt like I got the first treatment by designating the representative director (the representative director seems to be about 330,000 won more expensive) and received 300 shots + chin botox together with unpleasant pain? It's a tingling sensation, but it's more bearable than I thought, and the treatment is performed after identifying the area well. The change is clearly visible right after the treatment. Only I can clearly feel it, and when my friends see it, the swelling has gone down and the face has become smoother? I got the second treatment 3-4 months later, but it was expensive, so I just had it done by a different doctor at the same hospital. Lower jaw? When I did it, it was very cold and tingling. It was a really unpleasant pain and it felt like my bones were burning. I felt like I just missed a shot. I didn't notice much change right after the procedure. I think it's important to keep telling me exactly what area I want or what I'm worried about during the procedure. If you think the doctor will take care of it, you're screwed.

Comment 3
익은토마토 2022-12-12 (월) 13:52 1 Years ago Address
나는 그냥 슈링크만 맞아봤었는데 잘 알아보고 가야되는거 맞는거같아 여러군데에서 받아보긴했는데 효과가 다르게 나타나더라구

을라후하 2022-12-13 (화) 00:54 1 Years ago Address
어디서 하능게 좋았어?
나도이번에 첨해봣는데 잘모르겟우..
Queenzu 2022-12-17 (토) 10:13 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워!!!!
Prev  Next  List