Dr.
성재영
Hospital
성재영이즈피부과의원
Price
310 만원
Days
3 days
I'm in my 40s and have large pores, redness, and fine wrinkles that don't look good, so I decided to get Thermage treatment. It's expensive for the 3rd generation Thermage treatment, but I made a reservation because I wanted to get it from a dermatologist who has experience as a solo practitioner and has experience. During the consultation, he listed a few treatments such as Thermage Skin Booster, etc. The director consulted with me about all the remaining details , so there wasn't much to say... It didn't really hurt during the Thermage procedure, and the pain was bearable as the doctor kept applying gel next to me. The doctor also tried to ease my tension... I had high expectations because it was an expensive procedure. Strangely, my pimples exploded after I did it. It hasn't been a month yet, so I'm going to wait a little longer. It wasn't a particularly dramatic procedure for me . I guess I should go get a skin booster... The hospital itself is systematic and not factory-type, but it's definitely in the price range.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List