Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Forehead lift, cheekbone reduction 2nd week bruising...

로로읻 2022-11-22 (화) 15:40 1 Years ago 1877
Dr.
이정수
Hospital
유봄성형외과(구 봄성형외과)
Price
770 만원
Days
14 days

Hello, today is the 2nd week of cheekbone reduction and endoscopic forehead lift. Day 8 Waking up, my forehead is heavy and I feel anesthetized, but I can see the swelling is gone . I can see this Day 10 Day 11 intervals Day 12 Day 13: I still feel like I'm craving, but it's slowly getting more natural, the yellow bruises are all gone, so I can't see them. Both eyes are tugged more, so the double line is slightly different, and the cheekbones are also unevenly puffy, only me Minor differences in the state of knowing, cheekbones and forehead still tingling   Day 14: Swelling of the forehead and cheekbones has gone down considerably, so I ate ramen the day before, and the swelling is about the same as a cup of ramen, but I can feel it . It felt like the swelling was falling out in a slightly asymmetrical way on the forehead and cheekbones, and it feels like it's getting more and more natural day by day! I like that the double eyelid line that was covered up came up
Written by
App

Comment 5
렁렁렁 2022-11-22 (화) 17:21 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
쭉빵으닝 2022-11-30 (수) 00:30 1 Years ago Address
My sister's cheekbones have gotten smaller, so her eyes have become kinder and gentler!
cixkx 2022-12-21 (수) 03:57 1 Years ago Address
Crazy unnie clown information please...... You're so pretty...
토잉스토리 2023-01-09 (월) 17:55 1 Years ago Address
I'm really envious,, it seems like I've collected the surgeries I want to do.
입슐33 2023-01-15 (일) 22:52 1 Years ago Address
It's beautiful. Can you share the information?? Is the forehead colossus drawn above the eyes???
Prev  Next  List