Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Filer]

I got filler and botox on the corners of my mouth.

sketles 2022-11-10 (목) 09:59 1 Years ago 620
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I went to get filler for the corners of my mouth, and it was recommended that I get 1cc of filler + Botox, and the results are amazing... I tried it because my lips were short and my upper lip was curled, and I was more satisfied with the botox on the corners of my mouth than with fillers! 1. Botox at the corners of the mouth: Botox is applied to the depressor muscles, so it is much more comfortable because the muscles that droop when you stay still are taken care of! It made me want to get Botox on all my depressor muscles. The best time was about 3 days after getting it. 2. Mouth corner filler: I only put in 1cc, so I’m not sure about the horizontal or curled effect… It became thicker overall, but as the swelling went down, the part where the filler was added to lengthen the upper lip got rolled in, making the lips look smaller and creating nasolabial folds. Would it have actually improved if more had been added? 3. Conclusion: Satisfied with Botox, dissatisfied with filler. I don’t think the place I went to is good at lip fillers… ㅠ If you have insufficient lip volume like me, you are good at lip filler, so go ahead and put in at least 2cc*^^*
Written by
App

Comment 5
짱그짱아 2022-11-10 (목) 11:41 1 Years ago Address
나도 입꼬리필러 또 맞으러가고싶은데 유튜버 부작용때문에 고민이네ㅠ
신데렐라11 2022-11-10 (목) 17:01 1 Years ago Address
입꼬리필러 잘못 맞고 팔자 더 심하게 잡히고 인중끝에도 불룩하게 심술보처럼 잡혀 녹였어요.상담충분히 하고 잘하는곳에서 맞아야할듯
송줌마렐라 2022-11-14 (월) 17:47 1 Years ago Address
나도 입술필러맞고 딱 두달만 행복하고 입툭튀같아보이고 라인이 짝짝이되썽 ㅠㅠ 하..ㅜ
솜블루 2022-11-17 (목) 11:55 1 Years ago Address
내림근에 맞는 보톡스 효과 오래 가나요??
초코파잇 2022-11-18 (금) 13:49 1 Years ago Address