like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[필러시술]

Nose filler 2.5 months review

이뻐질꺼니까말리지마 2017-01-03 (화) 14:06 7 Years ago 1805
Originally, my nose was too low, and after the 1st interview, I got a nose filler for the 2nd interview. I was also thinking about nose surgery at that time, so I just got 1cc of domestic filler (I don't know the name...it lasts for 6 months). The price is 150,000 won? Hetna 120,000 won? It did. It was only the first anesthetic injection, but I haven't felt any pain after that. (The anesthesia is gone, so if I touch it for a day or two, it hurts a little bit ㅠ Now my nose is broken and it doesn’t hurt at all!! XD) There are no marks and I can go about my daily life right away and I’m pretty, so now I understand why women do the procedure endlessly ㅋㅋ Anyway, I feel like it I got 4 good grades and it's really good..if I didn't fill in the nose..I wondered what would happen to me..I really care about looks, but I think it's true that we're really focused on looks . If you have or are thinking of having nose surgery, but you are worried about ruining it, I recommend trying a nose filler!!. *Note No matter how much I put in the nose filler, the flesh is weak and the bone is soft? The filler component disappears quickly. Conversely, I heard from the head of the department that the filler ingredient lasts for a long time because the bridge of the nose has bones. And whether the filler lasts for 6 months or a year, the length of time it lasts is different for each person. (I heard it from there, too, so if there is any wrong information, I will delete it mercilessly. :D) If you have any questions, please leave a comment~!

Comment 4
내사랑밍 2017-01-03 (화) 23:41 7 Years ago Address
That's right , the tip of the nose says that no matter how much you try, it doesn't go up because there is a limit.
꽃사슴눈 2017-01-04 (수) 15:31 7 Years ago Address
The filler on the bridge of the nose looks really good. The filler on the tip of the nose has no effect and is dangerous.
여우의밤 2017-01-05 (목) 16:12 7 Years ago Address
저도 코필러 좋아요 !!
수술하지 않고 저렴하게
효과보는거 같아요 ~~ ^^
테일러힐 2019-05-10 (금) 15:32 5 Years ago Address
맞아요 아예낮은분은 코필러로도충분히
효과보시더라구요 전큰매부리라수술을ㅠ
Prev  Next  List