Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Botox]

Review of Botox for square jaw for 10 years (long post)

렌츄츄츄 2022-10-20 (목) 09:10 1 Years ago 10225
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It's not at a specific hospital, I've been beaten since I was an undergraduate student... I got beaten near my home on vacation and in the US during the semester . So the hospital information is x I have a square jaw and a round U-shaped face when viewed from the front, but my dad is a radiologist, so when I took a city shot, he said that he had a short chin, so even if he cut it with a long curve, it would not have much effect. I got Botox , but everyone was against it, so I'm just living with Botox. But the funny thing is, I didn't go through my father's acquaintances, I just went to any hospital and asked for advice.. So I can't trust it even more.. I've been maintaining it for 10 years. In the beginning, I was ignorant, so I knew it would be good if I got a lot of shots, but I got hit irregularly once every 3-4 months (as a retouch concept) . I've been getting shots every 6 months like a knife, and if it's been 10 years, tolerance might develop, but I'm still okay with it . .. Let's get to the point 1) Satisfaction If I had to give it a score, would it be 6-7 out of 10? I still have a lot of teeth and it is close to a U-shaped face, so I often want to have surgery, but it's a very dangerous operation, so my mind was like this. To be honest, it's hard to say that I have no regrets about the square jaw surgery 100%. When I get sick, I look up a lot of plastic surgery reviews and YouTube. However, even if I only get Botox, I feel like I'm in order, so I think it's my destiny and I just keep getting it. It's a bit cumbersome to have to get it once every 6 months, but now I can't stop. As a side note, when I was in college, an acquaintance of an acquaintance had surgery on the square jaw and couldn't wake up... It is said that teeth and oral structure erosion can occur with aging. I think only botox would work. 2) Side effects To be honest, I didn't even know there were side effects in the first 5-7 years. But since I'm in my 30's (8 years), I have a double chin. If you pinch it, the skin isn't thick, so it feels like the muscle muscles have developed due to the compensation of the masticatory muscle movement that has been lowered by frequent Botox. I'll try to get an accurate diagnosis from the doctor the next time I get Botox. And the compensatory musculoskeletal botox really got bigger. I also had a headache. I haven't had these symptoms for 5-6 years since I got Botox for the first time. I have to go and get botox for temple + masticatory muscles + forehead... This is an unexpected side effect. 3) personal wishes Don't go to the doctor who will give you botox retouch every 2-3 months. It's a complete hoax. When I first got Botox, it was a loading dose, so I could get more shots than usual. But just because you get hit a lot doesn't mean it's good, and if you get hit frequently, you can develop tolerance, so be careful. Another thing.. It is correct to inject Botox into the body after diluting it with saline, but there are many doctors who dilute it more than the prescribed amount. So, whenever you meet a doctor you can really trust, stick by your side. Don't be tempted to change doctors because of the cheap price. Also, Botox is good, but you have to go. Otherwise, you may have compensatory muscles or sagging, so if you are satisfied with the design, just go there!! Then I hope everyone gets prettier :)

Comment 18
공쥬주잉 2022-10-20 (목) 10:22 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

렌츄츄츄 Writer 2022-10-20 (목) 12:47 1 Years ago Address
I don't have tolerance lol So I'm still only getting Allergansa Botox. Haven't changed in 10 years!!
메이플스토리 2022-10-20 (목) 13:53 1 Years ago Address
I was still looking for Botox for the square jaw, thank you for the advanced information ㅜㅜ
긍은긍 2022-10-20 (목) 21:25 1 Years ago Address
I just thought it would fit the cycle, and I didn't consider the side effects, but thanks for the information
슬공이 2022-10-21 (금) 18:40 1 Years ago Address
I buy gua sha for the temple part and massage it ㅠㅠ
윶이이잉 2022-10-23 (일) 18:35 1 Years ago Address
Do you know if salivary glands and square jaw botox work differently?
코콩옹 2022-10-24 (월) 03:35 1 Years ago Address
Ugh, I want to be beaten, but if I get hit once, I think I'll be beaten over and over, so I have to consider the side effects.
루비언니 2022-10-25 (화) 16:58 1 Years ago Address
Chin Botox Xeomin is a bit of a waste, but I was also worried about my tolerance, but I can safely get it right ㅠㅠ Thanks for the information!!!
요이양 2022-10-25 (화) 21:20 1 Years ago Address
It's been 3 years since I got hit. I'm worried that it will happen in a few years ㅠ
Ddjj 2022-10-30 (일) 11:30 1 Years ago Address
Are you referring to the chin under the chin?
성형으로예뻐질게 2022-10-31 (월) 00:02 1 Years ago Address
I think it's a really good article because it's really reliable information. Thank you for the good information!!
닝닝276 2022-11-04 (금) 08:07 1 Years ago Address
I've been getting hit consistently, but I'll have to think about it again!! Thanks for the good article~
청초남 2022-11-10 (목) 09:44 1 Years ago Address
두턱이 어디말하는거야?
케렌 2022-12-03 (토) 06:30 1 Years ago Address
정말 믿을만한 글이라 도움이많이 됐어요~^^..
yournamewh… 2022-12-04 (일) 22:06 1 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다
뇩망나늬 2022-12-21 (수) 02:07 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
가니윙 2023-02-14 (화) 01:09 1 Years ago Address
진짜 고급정보다...ㅠㅠ 고민하고 해애겠네
프링글스한통 2023-06-23 (금) 13:09 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.