Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It's been about 3 weeks since I got it, so I decided to get the procedure because I was stressed out about the fat on my breasts that didn't seem to go away even though I was in my mid-20s. They said that if I was getting it for fat, it would be better to get only the FX and not the forma, so I only got the FX. I mainly got the treatment done on my nasolabial area and deep cheeks, and the treatment time was about 1 hour. About 10 to 15 minutes? Maybe it's because I'm good at tolerating hot things, so it didn't hurt too much, but I could just bear it.. If you can't stand hot things, it might be difficult. They say the bruising is different for each person, but for me, it almost all went away after a week. Haha. I get very nervous every time I take off my mask.. I always do it on weekends or holidays. I had to wear it to get it. I wasn't sure about the effect for about two weeks, but after the third week, the lines got a little thinner, which was really surprising.. Maybe it's because I have a lot of fat on my face? Anyway, the conclusion is, is it worth considering at least once for people with a lot of fat on their faces? But I feel like I'll go crazy if I get too much, so I'm only planning on getting it twice.

Comment 2
고구빵tttt 2022-10-12 (수) 23:44 1 Years ago Address
좋은생각이야 자주하면 안좋은득 ㅠ

위협적인꽃게 Writer 2022-10-14 (금) 12:58 1 Years ago Address
뭐든지 적당한게 좋은 것 같아
Prev  Next  List