Dr.
기억안남
Hospital
리팅성형외과의원 (구 메이크성형외과)
Price
120 만원
Days
400 days
During the Chuseok holiday the year before last, I was worried about my nasolabial folds, so I looked into lifting procedures and looked into a lift that looked more noticeable. At the time, the mini lift was a new(?) thing, so I decided to make a reservation and set up the surgery date right away. I only talked to the counseling director, and on the day of the surgery, I don't remember his name (it was random), and a doctor came to consult with me and said it was too early for me to have this surgery... I made an appointment at the time, but the fact that the director's opinion was different from the doctor's and that I heard about it on the day of surgery made me angry and filled with regret. But anyway, I took the time to come and lay down on the operating table with a small hope that something would work. They said they would give me some yarn as a service as if they understood my intention, but I couldn't confirm it. Anyway. There are no side effects so far, but I don't know if it has any significant effect. It was because I was young, but this is a lifting specialty hospital, and judging by the reviews, it seems to be definitely effective for older people. Anyway, based on that experience, I once again realized how important it is to understand the doctor's opinion and whether the direction of surgery I want is correct. You can't just do it. I now suspect that laser lifting, which increases overall skin elasticity, was the right treatment. (Ulthera, Shrink, In Mode, Tune Pears, etc.) If you just listen to what the manager says and say A A, you will never! No, the incision scars are all gone.

Comment 7
절시리 2022-10-12 (수) 05:59 1 Years ago Address
Nadu Hospital recommended a heavy lift,,
나나00 2022-10-13 (목) 02:35 1 Years ago Address
Incised scars - Have you grown your hair since you left? I'm still waking up.
코하자1 2022-11-28 (월) 07:22 1 Years ago Address
I'm in my 30s. Will there be any effect on my nasolabial folds?

파인애플89 Writer 2022-11-29 (화) 21:01 1 Years ago Address
There are many causes of nasolabial folds. Consultation is the best for more details!!!!
지지13 2022-12-14 (수) 15:17 1 Years ago Address
The manager in charge quit and replaced me with another manager~ ㅅㅁㅅI had an elevated double chin, but the threads all came out and the dents were severe. The scar next to my ear was bright and white. When you see the director's face on the day of surgery and go through the surgery, the hospital atmosphere is no joke. The waiting was so bad that even though there was a director, they didn't respond quickly and it usually lasted for over an hour.
꿀단 2023-02-10 (금) 00:53 1 Years ago Address
I'm curious about whether you're satisfied now and the cost.
막창뿌셔 2023-12-12 (화) 11:37 7 Months ago Address
I really need to look into it carefully.
Prev  Next  List