Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List

Review after receiving filler for about 6 years

초코롤리 2019-04-06 (토) 15:10 5 Years ago 866
I was consistently hit on my forehead, temples, chin, etc. I was first treated with Restylane on my forehead, but I was told that it wasn't much different from the domestic product, so if I felt like my forehead was losing some weight, I continued to get 1 more ampoule. At first, I took about 3 ampoules. Afterwards, I added 1 ampoule at a time... The forehead is worth filler. Well, once you do it, it's pretty and the overall look of your face changes. The first time I did it... it was really painful.. when the needle pierced under the skin, it made a crunching sound... but I think it's best to use filler for the forehead. The temples protrude from the side cheeks and the temples go out, so the doctor said I recommended it, and at first it was really effective because it straightened out the side face lines, so for a few years, if I felt like it was going to fall out, I went right away and added it, but as the years went by, the downside to this was that the space around my eyes got bigger, making my face look bigger... This is the tip of my chin . At first, it looked really slim, the mouth looked recessed, and it looked somewhat sophisticated, but as the years went by, it started to sag... I don't even notice it when I look in the mirror, but when I look at pictures taken by other people, the tip of my chin is saggy and my lower crown looks too long, but when I look in the mirror again, my V is just right. It's a line, but in the picture taken by someone else, there's nothing special about the chin.. In conclusion, when it comes to face shape... I think bone surgery would be better.. The forehead deserves something..

Comment 12
워싱진 2019-04-06 (토) 22:05 5 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
양돌이 2019-04-13 (토) 20:26 5 Years ago Address
Oh ㅠㅠ thank you
하췽 2019-04-19 (금) 22:51 5 Years ago Address
Are there any side effects that come down to the forehead or eyes??
스즈메이 2019-04-20 (토) 23:49 5 Years ago Address
Oh, thank you for sharing your experience of 6 yearsㅠㅠ My chin is sagging...I wonder if I will eventually have to get implants ㅠㅠ
테일러힐 2019-04-29 (월) 12:11 5 Years ago Address
That's right, they asked me to say that the temples make my face look bigger ... I guess I really shouldn't do that.
다니다니다니 2019-05-06 (월) 07:49 5 Years ago Address
Is the tip of your chin sagging too????
흑백눈물 2019-06-14 (금) 03:13 5 Years ago Address
The filler is good at first, but the problem is getting rid of it ㅠㅠ
레이나비 2019-07-05 (금) 18:53 5 Years ago Address
I think you have an accurate point.. once this starts... even if it returns to its original shape... it ends up looking worse... so I think I end up having to keep getting the procedure done.. I'm worried if I do it... I'm worried if I don't do it.
루시아10 2019-07-12 (금) 22:56 5 Years ago Address
I think my forehead is fine. I wonder if everyone has a problem with it.. Once you get your forehead done once, you'll have to keep getting it.
켈리12 2019-07-17 (수) 00:39 5 Years ago Address
Thank you for your experience. I will keep this in mind.
엣지짱 2022-09-27 (화) 00:24 1 Years ago Address
Does temple filler also sag?
띠로리리 2022-09-30 (금) 21:53 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the live review. It was helpful.
Prev  Next  List