Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Petit/Laser job

Prev  Next  List
[Outline Scan]

A review of 6 deep cheek contour injection treatments!

jaytong 2022-08-26 (금) 16:06 1 Years ago 3013
Hospital
유라인클리닉
Price
110 만원
Days
7 days

The photo is taken a week after and before receiving all 6 contour injections! I don't have a lot of fat on my face, but I feel like my deep cheeks are a bit more prominent. It's really bothersome that my face lines look lumpy. I'm worried about it a lot.. Even though I'm on the thin side, my face doesn't feel like it's getting smoother even after dieting... .continue.. So, I looked around for contour injections and got a V-cut injection at U-Line Clinic. I went to the hospital based on a friend's recommendation and it worked great!! I was originally looking into facial liposuction, but I didn't like the side effects? I wanted the lines to be more naturally refined. I got the contour injection just to clean up my cheeks...! During consultation I was told that it would take the 3rd time to be effective, so I just took it without much expectation. The effect started from the first time. The area where the injection was administered was slightly sore. It felt tingly, but when I looked at it the next day, I could feel that the volume had decreased. Although it is not a type of treatment that provides immediate results like filler, it is effective. It came out quickly and I was very satisfied.. Wow, there will be individual differences in this part. Anyway, time passed and I received all 6 doses, but honestly, I got them about 2 weeks apart. It took about 2 and a half months, but it worked every time I went. It wasn't boring and tiring and I felt like I was being taken care of, so I deserved it. Personally, among the petite treatments I have received, the satisfaction level is as high as 9?? : )

Comment 1
두머기 2022-11-06 (일) 07:12 1 Years ago Address
I'm curious about the cost for all 6 sessions. Which director did you get it from?
Prev  Next  List