Dr.
???
Hospital
톡스앤필 이수점
Price
44 만원
Days
1 days
I don't have any facial fat, so I didn't have any complaints about my facial lines, so I just used the in-mode forma. It was just warm and didn't hurt at all. This is haha. They say you have to do forma once every two weeks for it to be effective! I applied an anesthetic cream for Dermotoxin, but it hurt a lot. I was really insensitive to the pain and was afraid of injections, so it was really painful. But they said Rejuran hurts more,,,? Ha,,,I want to try Rejuran, but it's very scary. The embossing wasn't too bad right after the procedure, and by the time I got home, it was all in. Even if I did it on a weekday, it didn't seem to interfere with my daily life at all!!
Written by
App

Comment 5
너반아12 2022-07-22 (금) 04:11 1 Years ago Address
Oh, can I do dermotoxin and in-mod together? I want to do a butterfly zone with my forehead, but the YouTuber said that my forehead was filled with something (feel like I did a little filler?), but I wonder if it's really true ,,,

둥코둥코 Writer 2022-07-22 (금) 08:21 1 Years ago Address
I did the ong in mode first and did the dermotoxin. I don't know if it's because of my mood, but I feel a little tighter ㅋㅋ It's not noticeable.
문미니잉 2022-07-22 (금) 18:52 1 Years ago Address
Skin Botox and Skin Booster are completely different concepts, but I admit that Reju is not a joke even if it hurts...
Jam재미 2022-07-24 (일) 19:36 1 Years ago Address
I couldn't do it once, but he said the effect was good.
굴귤귤귤 2022-07-26 (화) 09:47 1 Years ago Address
Does in-mode forma also cause bruising??
Prev  Next  List